Sunday, December 29, 2019

Living The Gacha Life

Hiya everyone! Tonight we visit The Gacha Life event, where you can join their free group if you aren't already a member, to claim several wonderful group gifts. I have a fondness for the adventure of gachas, since you don't know what you will receive each time you play, so it is an exciting way to surprise yourself. The prizes are usually transferable too, so you can give them away as gifts or trade them with your friends. As for the group gifts, well they are in bags at each display in front of the gacha machines, with photos of what you will receive. Be sure to check in the building as well as in the courtyard where you land :)


My first look of the evening is a strapless mini dress that is the group gift from [Ari-Pari] called Peppermint Swirl Dress. It includes a HUD with 3 color choices that are all decorated with images of those refreshing mint candies that are popular this time of year. The dress itself comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes.


Next we take a look at the gift from Rev Enj Designz, their "Oh Baby!" babydoll and panties. They are each provided in a Maitreya size, and share the same shimmery crimson fabric. The store name makes me think of "rev your engines", and their sexy gift can certainly cause that too!


Grumble's display is the place to find this Winter Romance Dress as a free gift. It comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, and I was intrigued by the festive touches. The white fur trim and the red & green color scheme do say Christmas to me, yet the brown belt and the floral design are less seasonal in my mind. All in all, wear it whenever and wherever makes you happy, as with all that SL has to offer :) 


The gift from Love Lace Designs made me chuckle when I saw my own rear view. It is called ::LL:: Cold Outside Pajama Set, and it is compatible with classic or mesh avatars with ease. The top is provided in system/BOM layers and appliers for Omega and Slink, while the shorts come in standard mesh sizes plus Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and TMP versions. The ugg boots are unrigged so they can be adjusted, as I did to wear with my Slink flat feet. It was the words "Baby It's Cold Outside" emblazoned on my left butt cheek that got me giggling, as it shows why the outfit's name is so appropriate. The right cheek has a pretty snowflake like the front of the left hip does, so instead of pockets we have entertaining artwork.


My final look tonight is the group gift from anny's Fashion called [AF] Kenia and Kenia Red Reindeer Costume. This duo of outfits is very versatile, with the possibility of mixing and matching between them and simply the ability to wear as few or as many pieces as you wish. There are 2 dresses in fitmesh standard sizes plus Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink versions, along with 2 necklaces, 2 antlers sets, and the nose attachment. I know these are very specific to the season, but I fully intend to wear festive fashions until early January ;) Also there are often Christmas in July type events in SL during those hot summer months, so I keep all my holiday outfits sorted accordingly.

I am on the East coast, and the hockey team I follow is currently on a road trip with a few games on the West coast (3 hour time difference), so they are playing as I am typing this. The game is not going our way, but I always try to stay positive. It was a fun afternoon at the farmers market, with lots of conversations about people's holiday celebrations and plans for the upcoming year. I still can't believe it's almost 2020, where did this year go? Not to mention the whole decade?? I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from The Gacha Life:

Photo 1:
Dress: [Ari-Pari] Peppermint Swirl Mini Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: Rev-Enj Designz-Gatcha Life-Gift Maitreya "Oh Baby!" $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Grumble-Winter Romance Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: Love Lace Designs ::LL:: Cold Outside Pajama Set $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfits: anny's Fashion [AF] Kenia and Kenia Red Reindeer Costume $0L Group Gift


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Eternity - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PETRA cotton candy (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink Dynamic Hands Female
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

1 comment: