Monday, December 9, 2019

Advent Is Advantageous

Hiya everyone! I took a better look at my schedule and realized that I could do another morning Advent calendar gift post today, so here I am with some more holiday goodies :) There are so many wonderful calendars this year, more than last year it seems, and today I am focused on ones that either need no group tag at all to claim or the tag of a group that is free to join. I love being able to share these with you, so you can hurry and claim these today and keep the landmarks to return each day until Christmas to be treated to many generous gifts.


My first look is the Sindy Dress - White from [Glitzz], which you can find by heading straight ahead from their lobby/landing area and checking under the tree. There are bears with boxes in front of them, each with a number for the date, so today you will want to click bear #9. No group tag is needed, just search for the correct teddy bear. This sexy dress comes in sizes for Alice, Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya bodies, with a HUD that offers 3 metal choices for the zipper in the rear. 


If you have visited my blog before (if so, thank you! ♥) then you might know that one of my favorite colors is purple, so this beauty of a gift certainly caught my eye immediately. It is the ladies' gift from Donni's Dollies, called DD Penelope Peacock Dragon Iced Amethyst. It includes Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, and there are two bits of good news attached to this: no group is needed to claim it, and there is a men's gift each day as well. Just left click the box and choose "deliver" from the popup menu to claim either.


This eye-popping look will bring you to Entice twice :) Their gifts need a free group tag to claim, just find the day's gift box and right click to pay $1L and you will be immediately refunded. Today, the 9th, the gift is their Bad Girls Heels in Maroon. They come in Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya sizes, with a HUD to let you choose from 3 metals for the zipper. If you return tomorrow, you will find the gift for the 10th ready to claim and enjoy, the matching Bad Girls Lingerie in Maroon. This set consists of the lingerie bottoms, harness, panties, and pasties each in Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya sizing, with a HUD that offers 4 color choices for the pasties and 4 metals for the rings that hold the various straps in place. There is also a tree with these same gifts that can be purchased for $25L each if you choose not to join their group, which is still a bargain for these carefully crafted treats. I hope you enjoy the sneak peek a day early, as I really wanted you to see them together and if I waited until tomorrow you would have to pay $25L for the heels which would then be an older gift.


As much as I love vibrant colors, I also find a great black and white combo like this so appealing in a crisp and elegant way. This flirty frock is the LYBRA Advent Gift 8, as the 9th segment of their star-shaped Advent calendar was not ready. No group is needed, just purchase for $0L, and I noticed that all the previous days are still there for free too. So I believe that this #8 will still be there for you to claim even if the 9th gift is ready when you get there :) This dress comes in Alice, Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Maitreya mesh body sizes, all with that sheer panel just barely holding the deep neckline together. The full short skirt is a lovely touch too, makes me feel like dancing and twirling.


My final look of the day is a fun seasonal set of manicures from AppleTini called Red Christmas. To claim the gifts from their calendar you will need their free group tag active, and just click the current date on the board to be gifted a terrific set of nail polish. There are 5 designs to choose from on appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, Slink, and Vista Bento hands, so there is much versatility there to appreciate. I think my favorite way to wear these will be as the red with snowflakes as the main nails, then ring finger and thumb "accent nails" of one of the candy cane striped styles. 

Quick hair note: I follow the Wasabi hair store on flickr, and was so excited when I saw this Natasha updo at the Santa's Inc event that I rushed over at my earliest opportunity to grab that demo and give it a whirl. Obviously I liked what I saw, so I picked up the Reds color pack :) There is a stylist HUD for the two bangs styles, and an accessory HUD which I used to hide 2 large clips on the left side but can also be used to pick a color for each. I feel like I can never have too many updo hairstyles for blogging so they don't hide any of the clothing I am trying to show you, and their auburn shades are very beautifully textured.

I surprised myself by realizing that I could actually make the time this morning to share more Advent gifts, and I am pleased because I know I had not shown you any gifts from most of these stores yet this season. I guess I am eager to spread the word about all of the ways these thoughtful designers are celebrating the holiday season by showering us with presents. I do not plan on blogging tonight, so I suppose that means my next post will be tomorrow evening. I hope you all have a terrific day ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: [Glitzz] Sindy Dress - White $0L Advent Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Donni's Dollies DD Penelope Peacock Dragon Iced Amethyst $0L Advent Gift

Photo 3:
Lingerie: Entice - Bad Girls Lingerie - Maroon $0L Dec 10th Advent Gift
Shoes: Entice - Bad Girls Heels - Maroon $0L Dec 9th Advent Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: LYBRA . Advent Gift 8 $0L Advent Gift

Photo 5:
Nails: AppleTini Red Christmas $0L Advent Gift

Eyeshadow: alaskametro<3 "Jane" - eyeshadow 05 !TESTER! $0L Wearable Demo

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: Wasabi // Natasha Mesh Hair - Reds @ Santa's Inc Event
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - LIVI cotton candy (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink Dynamic Hands Female
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment