Thursday, November 12, 2015

Dirty Turkey Treats Galore

Hiya everyone! It's time for some more goodies from The Dirty Turkey Hunt, and I think this will be my last post from this hunt so I can move onto some other hunts and events and the like. There are plenty of terrific prizes for everyone in this hunt though, so remember you have the entire rest of the month to search for those mischievous hiding turkeys.

This gorgeous dress is from Vindiktive, #76 in the hunt, and is provided in standard fitmesh sizes along with Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink sizes. It also provides the perfect backdrop for the Comma Tattoo from B*FLY, prize #70. I admit at first I was unsure why they named it Comma, then I saw the comma on the middle finger (see top inset). This comes in a system layer along with appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, Slink men's and Slink women's HUDs. It worked perfectly on my Slink hands as you can see.

Du Jour is #90 in the hunt, and their prize for us is this revealing skirt set with an unusual design and lovely, subtle pattern. Carley is the name, and you'll find standard mesh sizes for each the top and the skirt inside. I am thinking that for the cooler months and for modesty's sake (you can't tell from this angle but there's a nipple almost fully exposed) I might find a pale, sheer lace system layer shirt to wear beneath. 

This adorable little frock is our prize from #69, elation, and is called Fall Is Coming. I love both the style and pattern, and you'll be glad to know that it comes in several mesh sizes for a great fit. Meanwhile I am showing you another prize, #59 Juxtapose has given us 3 different poses with swirling leaves, just add and enjoy :) I am wearing Ladies version B, out of A B and C.

Another whimsical dress you can find along the hunt path is this sweet Hanging On dress from Greymoon, prize #71. Did you notice the little fish bone on the front of the collar? I think we can guess why the playful kitty wants to climb up there. 

Finally, I did say that I'd like to share a closer image of the nails I wore yesterday, well now I am showing today's and yesterday's nails :) On the left are today's, prize #88 from Bella Elephante, their Deep Autumn Slink Nails HUD. 10 different colors in lovely solid shades, not quite matte but not shiny either so I'll go with calling it a satin finish. On the right, La Boheme's Crayons design which also features 10 colors and I am definitely taken with this clever design, particularly the sheer waxy look of the tips. I just facepalmed realizing I should have switched to the stiletto style nails!

Instead of a nail note of the night, how about a skin note of the night? Tonight I am wearing the hunt prize from WoW Skins, #91 in the hunt, named Adry Tan CL. While appliers were not included, I already had the matching HUDs from being a group member and having a large collection of their skins; however if you'd like, you can purchase them at the store. I like the dramatic eye with the subtle lip, and the brows are just right for my picky brow tastes ;) I don't like my SL brows to be too dark or strong looking.

It's been a fairly average Thursday here, but I enjoy them because it leads to a whirlwind of fun starting with a Friday dinner tradition and Saturday farmers markets. For now I wish you all a beautiful day/evening, and send magical magpie hugs to each and every one of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from The Dirty Turkey Hunt:

Photo 1:

Dress: Vindiktive - Catheryne Cami Dress  $0L Prize #76
Tattoo: B*FLY - Comma Tattoo NI  $0L Prize #70

Photo 2:

Outfit: Du Jour Carley Skirt & Top  $0L Prize #90

Photo 3:

Dress: ..elation.. Mesh Tunic - Fall is Coming  $0L Prize #69
Pose: Juxtapose- DTH 6.0 Ladies B  $0L Prize #59

Photo 4:

Dress: Greymoon_Hanging On  $0L Prize #71

Photo 5:

Nails Left: Bella Elephante - Deep Autumn *Slink* Nails HUD  $0L Prize #88
Nails Right: La Boheme [LB Crayons] OMNI Set- Slink Omega Maitreya  $0L Prize #62

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Adry Tan CL  $0L Prize #91

Hair: TRUTH Freya - gingers
Lips: [:T:] Parted lips {free from TULI skins} Parted lips 1  $0L Marketplace
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment