Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Limited Time Remaining for Gifts!

Hiya everyone! Did you ever put something off because you were distracted by other things, and thought you had plenty of time left, then you finally did said thing and realized the deadline was almost here? Well that would be me with Collabor88 and their SLB13 gifts for the 13th birthday of Second Life. *blushes* I finally went there this morning and realized the sign said they were wrapping up on the 6th, so tomorrow, and I am very sorry that I didn't get there sooner to give all of you more time. Please enjoy the smattering of terrific gifts I am sharing, and be sure to visit promptly if you are interested :) In other words, don't be like me, LOL! When you arrive, you will see water in the center with floaties in it, and cakes on top of them...just click each cake to claim the gifts inside.


My first look is two different gifts that looked amazing together. My top is the -tres blah- Ruffled Crop Tank, which comes in 3 sizes made for mesh bodies: Hourglass, Lara, and Physique. The skirt is our gift from !APHORISM! called Jas Leather Skirt, in the same sizes as the top actually, Maitreya and Slink Hourglass and Slink Physique. No wonder they look so good together :) Those zippers in the front are a fun touch for sure. I have been noticing it more and more that things are geared towards mesh bodies only, no alpha layers included. 


Here you can see two more gifts, starting with the outfit which is Hannah in Silver by Apple May Designs. This set comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Maitreya, and Physique in the top, bottom, and skirt so you can decide which pieces to wear. I've shown just the top and bottom on the left, added the skirt on the right. Also I am enjoying one of the gifts from =Zenith= here, their Boho Ring (Flower) in Silver, which also comes in a gold version. You can see the striking gems better in the inset in the middle of the image, so lovely! 


[Decoy] is celebrating SLB13 with a very generous gift for us, this is their Vanessa Dress in Bubblegum and their Siren Wedges in Bubblegum. The dress includes standard mesh sizes plus fitted for Maitreya Lara and Slink Physique. The shoes come in two versions, Maitreya and Slink MID. At the risk of sounding like an infomercial, I must say but WAIT! There's MORE...


Also in that same gift from [Decoy] is the charming Vanessa Dress in another color combo, this time Watermelon. These sure do sound like yummy summer flavors! Same sizes as above, the standard sizes plus the two mesh body versions. I have always enjoyed those colors together, even as a green plant with bright pink blooms, oh and have you ever seen watermelon tourmaline? I would love a piece of jewelry with that particular gemstone on it one of these days. (I mean RL but now might go looking in SL)

Hair note of the night: you may have noticed I am wearing a new style, this too is a gift at Collabor88 for SLB 13, courtesy of +elua+ and named Mao Red. There is a HUD for 10 different shades from light auburn to deep crimson, and I think the shorter look is ideal for summer along with being a flattering 'do.

Today was only one of my doctor visits, tomorrow morning is the other...scheduling issues as always...for now I am still putting up with drastically reduced hearing in my 'good ear' due to either allergies or maybe an infection. After several days, allergy meds aren't helping so it's time to let a pro take a peek. Not whining, just explaining why if I don't seem quite myself lately. I am still pleased to be here and sharing things with all of you :) Hope you're all having a good day/evening, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:

All Gifts from Collabor88 SLB13 Celebration:

Photo 1:
Top: -tres blah- Ruffled Crop Tank $0L SLB13 Gift
Skirt: !APHORISM! Jas Leather Skirt - Red $0L SLB13 Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: Apple May Designs - Hannah - Silver $0L SLB13 Gift
Ring: =Zenith=Boho Ring (Flower) Silver $0L SLB13 Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: [Decoy] Vanessa Dress - Bubblegum $0L SLB13 Gift
Shoes: [Decoy] Siren Wedges - Bubblegum $0L SLB13 Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: [Decoy] Vanessa Dress - Watermelon $0L SLB13 Gift

Hair: +elua+ Mao_Red (hud 10 shades red) $0L SLB13 Gift


Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Natasha Tan GG October CL
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Fantasy Eyes - Brown (M)
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment