Sunday, July 24, 2016

Free Dove Hunt - Dulce Secrets

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have some delightful makeup to show you from the Free Dove Hunt by Dulce Secrets. This is one of their 3 hunts for the month of July, in addition to the many free gifts already available there. There are 4 hidden prizes from Dulce Secrets, two of which I'm showing you tonight. The other two are a set of shapes and a skin with various appliers, so they are all worth finding if you are interested. Meanwhile I thoroughly enjoyed preparing these photos with all the gorgeous makeup!

First we have 3 of the 6 shades of ::DS:: Lusster Lip Gloss found in prize #1, which are each system layers plus Omega and Catwa appliers included. The colors you see here are Cameo, Coquelicot, and Desert Sand from top to bottom. Quick fun fact, I googled the word coquelicot because it was vaguely familiar but wasn't sure why...turns out it is a French word for a wild poppy that became a color name. Look at how shiny these look, so beautiful!

Here we have the rest of the lovely lip glosses found in that first prize. From top to bottom this is Phlox, Rosewood, and Rosy Brown. These are packed with color as well as shine, and feature a great variety too. 

Time for some fantastic eye shadows, these are from prize #2 and are their ::DS:: Watermedia Eye Shadow, 3 of the 6 included shades are shown here. From top to bottom we have Carmine, Cerulean Blue, and Olive. They each have that lovely cat-eye liner and are beautifully shaded. System layers plus Omega and Catwa appliers are included in this prize as well.

Now for the second half of the generous prize #2, these stunning shades are (top to bottom) Pale Green, Pale Purple, and Raw Umber. I love that the umber has that pinkish peach shade as a liner, and I think all 6 shades complemented my brown eyes. I am very pleased with all the makeup gifts from these hunt prizes!

But Dawn, what are you wearing? Good question, dear reader! Here is a better glimpse of the bikini I picked out from the Marketplace to wear tonight, a free gift from Tiffany Designs called TD Karla Swimsuit with Appliers. You will find system layers plus a TMP applier and a HUD for Maitreya, Omega, Slink, and Belleza included in this wonderful gift. As for my hair, well I did pop over to Epiphany briefly to play the Truth Hair gacha and on my 4th pull I won the exact style and shades I wanted! This is Oriana 2 in Gingers, and I love the braid buns (still obsessed with braids, as you can easily see) and optional bangs which I added for this last image because you needed to see my eyes without anything covering them at all earlier. This is a sleek, sexy style that I adore, and the original Oriana in the gacha is the rare so it includes a unicorn horn. The other non-rare has a headband instead of the braid buns, also a beautiful look. Just $50L a pull, a bargain for all that fun and excitement.

It was another sultry day here, even the deer outside looked less energetic than usual because of it and a couple wound up lying down to relax in the grass of my backyard. There is shade back there, some old (so decent sized) apple and pear trees, so I hope it was soothing for them.  I hope all of you had a fun weekend, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Lipsticks: ::DS:: Lusster Lip Gloss- Cameo, Coquelicot, Desert Sand $0L Free Dove Hunt

Photo 2:
Lipsticks: ::DS:: Lusster Lip Gloss- Phlox, Rosewood, Rosy Brown $0L Free Dove Hunt

Photo 3:
Eyeshadows: ::DS:: Watermedia Eye Shadow- Carmine, Cerulean Blue, Olive $0L Free Dove Hunt

Photo 4:

Eyeshadows: ::DS:: Watermedia Eye Shadow- Pale Green, Pale Purple, Raw Umber $0L Free Dove Hunt

Photo 5:

Bikini: Tiffany Designs ~TD~ Karla Swimsuit with Appliers*Red $0L Marketplace

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Oriana 2 [Gingers] Gacha at Epiphany Event
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. GG JULY Katty Tan 2016 (New Group Gift)
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment