Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Beached Bunny Hunt and More

Hiya everyone! Tonight I am relieved to be back, as yesterday my viewer had what I call a bad case of the crashies...after 6 sudden crashes, I had to concede defeat for the time being. This morning was better though, so here I am with some prizes from the Beached Bunny Hunt 6, a $1L gridwide hunt that will send you searching for blue beach pails. You can get an idea of their prizes from clicking their flickr link on the website, and I am showing a couple of my favorites along with other assorted goodies.

My first look of the night starts with this fantastic prize from Sevyn East, their Flamingo Dress and Bag. The dress comes in numerous mesh sizes (5 busty, 5 classic, 5 fitmesh, Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink) and there are 2 bags included that looked to have the same hold pose and design to me. The bird lover in me had to have the flamingos! The shoes I am wearing are actually a free gift found at MODA right near their Midnight Mania board, which I urge you to click while you're there. This is Danity Leather Heels & HUD, a sexy sandal with a great HUD featuring 36 color choices for each the body, insole, and heel which you can see in the inset I changed up a bit for fun.

Any beached bunny, or beach bunny really, needs a stunning bikini to enjoy the sun and surf, so I found that pail at Mutiny in Heaven to claim a delightful summer outfit for just one linden. The Tulip Bikini top and bottom are each included in standard mesh sizing, along with the Sand Shades in Round with a resize script, and even the Doc Schullz Deco Tropic sandals are included, in default and Slink versions. Included but not shown are a beach towel to rez and lay on, and a Summer Hat Deco Tropics that matches the design on the sandals but wouldn't play nicely with my hair.

I got a beautiful dress from one of the Midnight Mania boards at Lilbit Sass and simply had to share. The group tag is needed to click the boards, but it is free to join and there are plenty of benefits including lucky chairs at two locations. This is from their main location, don't worry the links are in the credits :) This beauty is Kaelie in Teal, in the lucky 13 of mesh sizes (5 classic, 5 fitmesh, Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink) and I love the color, subtle pattern, and elegant draping in the back. The midnight mania boards do change, so check often.

Over at their new second location, I got this from one of those Midnight Mania boards and was again taken by the vivid color and lovely texturing. This is Lilbit Sass Jordan Shimmer in Coral, and comes in 8 fitmesh sizes including Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink. That touch of lace really catches my eye, it makes the dress extraordinary.

Have you caught pokemon fever yet? I must admit I have! This time last week I could barely identify a handful of pokemon and knew virtually nothing about them...fast forward to now, I am familiar with plenty and have used my phone to catch dozens, and it is a great excuse to get out of the house. This fun toy is the -RC- Free PokerBally Monster Catcher, with a hold animation built in, and if you are in an area that lets you rez objects then go into mouselook and click your friends to "catch" them :) You will see a ball go flying, and sparkles if you hit them, and I admit Xan and I had fun chasing each other around the house with these (much laughter ensued). Now remember, please use your PokerBally responsibly and don't use it to annoy strangers, just your friends ;)

I hope you're all having a good day/evening and a decent week so far, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:

Photo 1:

Outfit: SEVYN EAST #5 FLAMINGO DRESS AND BAG $1L Hunt Prize
Shoes: [MODA] DANITY LEATHER HEELS & HUD $0L Free Gift

Photo 2:

Outfit: Mutiny in Heaven !MiH Tulip Bikini wet sand $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:

Dress: Lilbit Sass - Kaelie - Teal $0L Midnight Mania (Free Group Needed)

Photo 4:

Dress: Lilbit Sass - Jordan - Shimmer - Coral $0L Midnight Mania (Free Group Needed)

Photo 5:

Toy: -RC- Free PokerBally Monster Catcher $0L Free Gift

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Loni - gingers for the Fantasy Collective (until July 15th)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Patrizia Tan
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Fantasy Eyes - Brown (M)
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment