Monday, October 3, 2016

Happy Halloween from Hello Dave

Hiya everyone! I have exciting news if you love pretty manicures like I do. Hello Dave, whose weekly group gifts have appeared here on my blog numerous times, are holding a Halloween Hunt and it is loaded with fun! First you will want to head to their main store and click any of the several sandwich boards in the store, which will give you a folder with a notecard that contains not only your first clue but the LM to the main sim below the store. There we start finding 13 potion bottles among some gorgeous holiday scenery, each of which gives a prize nail HUD and a clue for the next. All their HUDs are for Slink and Omega so they cover a wide variety of nails, and each hunt prize HUD has 5 designs to mix and match.


First I wanted to show you an adorable gift I found on the Marketplace, just right for Halloween and for the nail prizes I'll be wearing it with. This is from irrISIStible and is their Free Halloween 2 Colors Cute Skull Mesh Outfit, which I am wearing tonight in grey but will show you the pink for tomorrow :) The tank top and shorts are each in several mesh sizes: standard, Belleza Isis, Belleza Freya, Belleza Venus, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, Slink Physique, and TMP. There is also a cute belt with skulls attached, that has a built in resize script. 


The first gift I am sharing is the Hello Dave - Crackling Fire HUD which is a very creative artistic look at a flame with bright sparks dancing around. Choose one of the 5, mix a couple with some accent nails, or show off all 5 designs at once as I have here, it's all up to you.


Next we have the Once Bitten Hunt HUD, and it is adorned with 5 different spider web designs to mix or match. I love the vivid colors of the backdrop, they show off the webs wonderfully. I believe this design is available  for sale at the main store in other colors too.


For this Pussycat Claws Hunt HUD, I decided to see how the Stiletto option from my Slink HUD would work with it, and it does look very nice on the stiletto shape but I don't think they're necessary to appreciate the claws. Find this hunt prize and you can try them out, decide for yourself :) The 5 designs are subtly different, so mixing and matching can be beneficial.


One last look for the night, this is the Hello Dave Zombie Attack! HUD with 5 playful designs with stitched and blood-spattered zombie faces. The vivid green certainly catches the eye, and those zombie eyes made me giggle. 

Tomorrow I will show you some more of these terrific nail prizes, and I do hope you enjoy this hunt as much as I did. The sim is decorated so well, perfect for fall plus just a touch of spooky. Hope you've all had a great Monday, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Outfit: irrISIStible: Free Halloween 2 Colors Cute Skull Mesh Outfit $0L Marketplace

Photo 2:
Nails: Hello Dave - Crackling Fire $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Nails: Hello Dave - Once Bitten Hunt $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Nails: Hello Dave - Pussycat Claws Hunt $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Nails: Hello Dave - Zombie Attack! $0L Hunt Prize

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Karlie - variety
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. 2016 Kassie Tan
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Juno Eyes - Honey (M)
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment