Friday, October 21, 2016

Free Dove Hunt - G Sloane

Hiya everyone! For tonight I thought about a post to start off the weekend with something fun and pretty to wear, and I realized I didn't show you any of the Free Dove hunts for October yet. There are 3 this month as with most months, in addition to all the goodness that is already there for free (as well as the upstairs with huge sales from selected designers) and tonight's featured designer is G Sloane. You are looking for tiny boxes with their logo, I think there were supposed to be 10 but I found duplicates of two of them so only 8 different ones as of this morning. Honestly I can't complain, there are still 8 generous prizes to be found :) I am showing you a sample here of what I found, just remember to look high and low as well as behind things when doing the Free Dove hunts. 


We start off with a great look for dancing this weekend, that is the first thing that came to mind when I tried on prize #1 Sparkle and Shine in Blush Pink. This stunning dress comes in what I call the lucky 13 of mesh sizes: 5 classic, 5 fitmesh, Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink, so you should be able to find a terrific fit no matter what shape or body you prefer.


Maybe you were thinking of going somewhere a bit more casual, but still are in the mood for a flirty skirt. If so, find prizes 3 and 8 to complete the set I'm wearing here. The top is #3 Afterlife Tank in that same lucky 13 of mesh sizes I just mentioned. The Denim Ruffle Micro Mini Skirt can be found in prize #8 in standard mesh sizes. The great thing about denim is that it makes for an ideal neutral, and can be casual or dressy depending on what you wear it with.


I wore that same skirt from prize #8 to show you another prize, this is their GSC Black Velvet Tank with that soft crushed texture, standard mesh sizes for this cool cutie. You can find it in box #4 at Free Dove.


Prize #6 contains not just one but 2 colors of Check's In The Mail, a cleverly named dress with softly gathered sleeves and neckline. It looks fantastic in either the red or the purple, and when you find that tiny box you can claim both colors in standard mesh sizes each. 


One last look of the night, this sexy sweater dress has plenty of potential for whatever your SL forecast holds this weekend. It is prize #7 and called Darkstar Dress, in that lucky 13 of mesh sizes (5 classic, 5 fitmesh, Belleza, Maitreya, Slink) and I am appreciating that rich knit texture which makes it look like the warmest, softest sweater imaginable. Dress it up with some jewelry, dress it down with some tights or leggings beneath, this is versatile enough to get you through the upcoming weekend and so much more.

Hair note of the night: I finally realized what a hastily scrawled note (yes, on actual paper with a real live pencil, LOL) was trying to remind me a few months ago, to go check out a store that is new to me for a group gift. I am so glad that I finally visited Bold & Beauty, not only for this wonderful updo called Avery but a few other terrific group gifts are available as well. The group is free to join, which is always good news. Avery here is a fatpack with plenty of color HUDs included, and I do appreciate the chance to change colors on a whim without having dozens of separate hairs in my inventory. 

I hope the weekend brings you all plenty of fun, relaxation, and smiles...magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Free Dove Hunt - G Sloane:

Photo 1:
Dress: GSC Sparkle & Shine BLUSH PINK Dress $0L Prize #1

Photo 2:
Top: GSC Afterlife Tank $0L Prize #3
Skirt: GSC Denim Ruffle Micro Mini Skirt $0L Prize #8

Photo 3:
Top: GSC black velvet tank top $0L Prize #4
Skirt: GSC Denim Ruffle Micro Mini Skirt $0L Prize #8

Photo 4:
Dresses: GSC Check's in the Mail RED and PURPLE $0L Prize #6

Photo 5:
Dress: GSC Darkstar Dress $0L Prize #7

Hair: ::Bold & Beauty:: Hair :: Avery. (Fatpack) $0L Group Gift

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. 2016 Kassie Tan
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Fantasy Eyes - Brown (M)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment