Friday, October 28, 2016

Moolto Madness Continues

Hiya everyone! Tonight is another look at some prizes from the Moolto.com Madness Hunt 2016 which is a free gridwide hunt that runs until November 15th. Go to the hunt headquarters and join their group (free for now to join) and claim your free outfit that includes the magic glasses that you'll need to be wearing (along with the group tag) to click the hidden cupcakes at each location. It is a bit different than most hunts because of all that, but I found some very worthwhile prizes :) Just peek at my last 2 posts if you missed them to see what I mean. There is a wide variety of prizes and several stops included gifts for the guys, so hopefully everyone can appreciate this fun way to spend a little weekend relaxation time.

This eye-catching prize is from Sweet Distractions, called Puff Dress in Black and White. It consists of the prim skirt with resize script, and the top, panties, gloves, and striped stockings in system layers along with Omega appliers for each. Even the matching top hat is included. I added a bit of shine with the jewelry from Semi-Precious Jewelry, whose prize is their Autumn set in Silver. It includes the necklace you see and the matching earrings hidden in my hair, sorry about that :) The necklace has a handy resize script built in. 

This trio of dresses is our prize from *CNZ* and is actually one dress with a HUD for those 3 color options. The stunning Lady Web MiniDress is provided in standard mesh sizes plus Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink versions.

Firefly has a gorgeous outfit called Giselle Red hiding in their cupcake, and there is a lot to enjoy about it. The dress comes in many mesh sizes (standard, Freya, Isis, Venus, Hourglass, Physique, Maitreya, and TMP) and the gift also includes the belly jewel, thin gold bangles, earrings, bindi on a system layer, and not shown is gold tattoos in system layers and Maitreya applier. My hair does hide a bit of the golden decoration on the forehead but you can see it a bit better in the inset.

If you are still on the lookout for something fun for Halloween, might I suggest looking for that cupcake at Love Lace? :) Their fun Bloody Doll Outfit has an adorable style but with a distinctive twist, she appears to have had an accident or maybe caused all that blood...that is up to your imagination. The gift consists of a mesh dress with inner and outer layers each in standard sizes (the inner layer is strapless and blood-free) with matching Slink High bloody pumps, plus the bloody hair bow and as a nod to the Doll part of the name, winding keys in silver (as shown) and gold. Such a versatile outfit!

My final look of the evening is at two prizes, both from TASHI, but found at different locations. Stop #3 in the hunt path is the Marvelous Events sim which has multiple prizes from various designers, and TASHI has their Trick or Treat nails on the left (my right hand but the left side of the photo) in 3 colors including the fantastic candy corn style. At their main store you can find their Jason nails, 5 designs including various amounts of blood splatter and a tiny homage to Jason's mask. Each set of nails includes HUDs for Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, and Slink so all your favorite tips should be covered.

I had another issue with crashing that caused more of my inventory to temporarily vanish, so I think I need to take at least a day off from blogging to investigate what on earth I can do to avoid this nonsense from causing my inworld time to be stressful and unproductive. Standing around for a few hours doing nothing but rebuilding inventory is not my favorite way to spend SL time! My internet speed is excellent, about 80MB up and 80MB down, so I know that isn't the issue. I might have to sift through my inventory itself and see what in there could be creating a problem. At the very least, my inventory is going on a diet ;) The less that needs rebuilding the better! Of course I didn't help that by consoling myself with some retail therapy, buying myself another gorgeous updo from Truth Hair's discount section (all of the upstairs of the new store layout!) but I really needed a change somehow. Meanwhile I hope you all have a beautiful weekend, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Moolto Madness Hunt:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Sweet Distractions Puff Dress in Black and White $0L Hunt Prize
Jewelry: Semi-Precious Jewelry S-P Autumn - Silver $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Dress: *CNZ* Lady Web MiniDress $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Outfit: Giselle Red by Firefly $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Outfit: :Love Lace: Bloody Doll Outfit $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Nails Left: TASHI Trick or Treat $0L Hunt Prize
Nails Right: TASHI Jason  $0L Hunt Prize

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Pandora - gingers ($50L Discount Area)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Irina 2016 Tan
Lipstick: .::WoW Skins::. Melissa Lipstick 5
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Tender Eyes - Midnight (M)
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment