Thursday, November 10, 2016

More Medieval Fantasy Hunting

Hiya everyone! Tonight I am again showing you some of the prizes from the Medieval Fantasy Hunt XVI, the gridwide hunt with the theme this round of The Bloody Ones (Vampires Vs. Demons). The hunt object sample can be found on the sign at each store, and the stores can be navigated with the SLurls on their website. Some hints are on the site, some on the signs in the stores, and some are both which I find helps me mentally prepare while teleporting :) The hunt runs throughout the entire month of November, with 40 stops so you have plenty of time to find these generous prizes.


My first look is a fully loaded prize from Feyline Fashions, whose female gift is called Madam Renwick 1 and consists of everything you see here. The dress is a system layer shirt and pants with Omega applier, a system skirt that adjusts to any body/size, the cape, chest rose and stomach rose (separate attachments), sleeves, left and right leg lace, the parasol with a hold pose, bite marks and fangs. Those last two can be seen better in the insets, very nicely crafted.


This next outfit is our ladies' prize from C&N, their Female Dark Dragon Red. We start with a mesh dress with attached belts in standard sizes, then add the top, pants, and gloves in system layers plus appliers for [EVE], Maitreya, Slink, TMP, and Omega. Next we have the chest armor with dragon skulls, matching bracers, and even the ornate boots to match. Included but not shown is a mask that covers one side of the face. There are many different ways to wear this, I do appreciate versatility.


I kept the clothing from the last photo on to show you this terrific prize from Dream of Medieval Crafts. Their Halloween Special Vampire Healing Blood has a shimmering bowl atop a stone base, with an empty pitcher beside it. There are 2 poses built in, when you right click - sit you can choose between Mirror shown here or Sitting in front of it with your head leaning against the base.


One last look of the evening, in which I could not resist showing you the clever bird companion you can claim from {Acios}. He has a beating heart in his beak and you can actually hear the heartbeat, which made me think Nevermore. In addition, I am wearing each necklace included in the prize from {Vee}'s, their Demon Necklace in the main photo and the Vampir Necklace seen in the inset. The texture on the center bead of each rotates, giving added visual interest.

My nail note tonight may surprise you, as I chose two different mani/pedis from the Slink HUD that comes with every pair of hands or feet. It is fun to see what is already provided with the hands and feet we love so much, and they aren't even limited to solid colors as a few (like the black ones I chose) have white speckled tips. I still love all the dedicated and talented nail designers out there, don't get me wrong :) 

I have a houseguest arriving any moment for the long weekend (they have Friday off for Veteran's Day) so I may be missing or slow the next few days. I promise I will be enjoying myself though! Hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Medieval Fantasy Hunt XVI:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Feyline Fashions *FF* Madam Renwick 1 $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: C&N Female Dark Fantasy Dragon Red $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Decor: ((*DMC*)) Halloween special Vampire Healing Blood $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Bird: {Acios} MFH Gift (add me) $0L Hunt Prize
Necklaces: {VEE}'s MFH Demon Necklace & MFH Vampir Necklace $0L Hunt Prize

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Cerys - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. 2016 Selia Milk
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Prana Eyes - Reborn (Size M) $1L High Life Hunt Prize (starts 15 Nov.)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment