Monday, April 17, 2017

Womenstuff and More

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have a few more treats to show you from the Womenstuff Hunt, and there are about 2 weeks remaining to visit as many of the 150 stores as you wish, and search for those hidden red t-shirts. The website will guide you with hints and landmarks, and I have been showing a variety of prizes for several posts now which I hope helps too. I find it more incentive to do a hunt when I can see at least a sampling of the prizes available, either from their official site or independent bloggers who enjoy hunting too. Now my post title did promise "and more", I am delighted to show you a very special gift from Entice that honors a handsome newborn animal friend :)


This first dress is our hunt prize from GeMyles, their Tiffannie Tank Dress for the Womenstuff Hunt. It reads "Be your own kind of beautiful ♥" and has a matching belt attached, and I am enthusiastic about the message it has for all of us. It comes in 5 standard fitmesh sizes along with Belleza, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, and Slink Physique versions. 


Next I teamed up two different gifts, starting with this eye-catching dress from [satus Inc] called Clubbing Sheer Dress Green. There are 8 fitmesh sizes provided, including Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink versions, and the black and green are a striking combination for sure. My terrific shoes here are the prize from C&S (Chic & Shoes) called Weekend Heels, but I am guessing you'll want to wear them every day of the week. There are sizes for TMP, Maitreya, N-Core, and Slink High, along with a handy HUD offering 12 color choices. As you can see from the view on the right, there are small zippers up the back of each, above the heels, and the straps will look pretty in whatever color you choose.


Another prize you will not want to miss is this outfit from Pretty-N-Pink, tucked inside their hidden red t-shirt. It is called Summer in Red, and consists of the mesh mini dress in 8 fitmesh sizes (including Belleza, Maitreya, Slink) plus the matching shoes for Slink High, and there is an added bonus of pantyhose. Those are included on HUDs for Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, Slink, TMP, and EVE mesh bodies. You can see they provide a subtle sheen to my legs and feet, and I think they make my legs look even longer.


Let's wrap up tonight's post with that surprise I mentioned, which is a free gift from Entice. Please click the photo to get a better look at the April the Giraffe - It's a Boy! - Commemoration Dress which you can pick up for free, no group needed. It looks like the gift will be available for the rest of the month. The dress comes in standard sizes along with versions for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, Slink Physique, and TMP, and there is a helpful HUD inside with 3 texture choices, all 3 shown above. I can't even pick a favorite, they are so heartwarming! I had been watching the live cam since February, and was overjoyed when the adorable little guy was finally born, so this dress is something I will treasure. I also showed it last since I couldn't bring myself to take it off ;) 

I hope everyone had a fun day, mine was long but I had a good meal with wonderful company so it was definitely a positive day. Now the new week starts, and I have no idea what mine will hold yet so lots of possibility. Magical magpie hugs to all of you!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: GeMyles Tiffannie Tank Dress (WS HUNT) $0L Womenstuff Prize

Photo 2:
Dress: [satus Inc] Clubbing Sheer Dress Green $0L Womenstuff Prize
Shoes: Chic & Shoes C&S Weekend Heels $0L Womenstuff Prize

Photo 3:
Dress/Shoes: Pretty-N-Pink [PNP] Summer - Red $0L Womenstuff Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: Entice - April the Giraffe - It's a Boy! - Commemoration Dress $0L Free Gift

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Char - gingers (Previous VIP Group Gift)
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Uran Eyes - Fame $1L Fame&Fortune Hunt 2 Prize
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. NINA TAN 2016 (Omega HUD)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment