Friday, May 26, 2017

More Adventures in Babysitting

Hiya everyone! Tonight is part 2 of the rewards from the Adventures in Babysitting Quest, a fun activity at the Flawless sim that you can still take part in for the next few days to claim these fantastic prizes as well. It will take about 45 minutes and involves a HUD and some easy to follow instructions, sort of like a guided tour of the area but with a storyline about trying to find 7-year-old twins who have slipped away from you while shopping. I am glad I checked it out, and I hope you will be too.


Entice has a second gift among the many rewards for completing the quest, this is their Stickwitu Dress in Navy. This sexy strapless mini comes in standard mesh sizes plus Belleza Freya, Belleza Isis, Belleza Venus, Slink Hourglass, Slink Physique, Maitreya, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine versions. I was captivated by the slight sheen on here, which gives it a leathery look, and the seams are perfection.


I did a bit of mixing and matching for the next few looks, since there are some terrific tops and a playful pair of pantyhose to share. This particular top is from ORQUIDEA and named Audrey, with the timeless Ms. Hepburn's profile on the front. It comes in small, medium, and large sizes, and has very cute beading on the back including a heart. The pantyhose are our prize from NylonDreams and are a limited edition for this quest, so if they catch your eye as they did mine, you know what to do ;) The gift is a HUD for Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, and Slink, so most mesh bodies should be covered. I love those colors together, and the polka dots are just plain fun!


As you can see, I left the pantyhose on, but changed into the top from Tori's Stylez which is called TS Lilly Top SE in Floral. There are plenty of mesh sizes for you to choose from (standard, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Curvy, and Fine) along with a very handy HUD which provides 8 color options for the top. The delicate floral pattern looks so pretty in all the colors, and the style looks great either dressed up with a skirt or paired casually with jeans. 


The bird lover in me could not resist this adorable prize from Zo Awesum, dare I say it made my heart sing? *bad pun, sorry not sorry* This is called Pretty Bird and consists of the birdcage to rez out, and the saffron finch attachment to wear/add to yourself. The cage has a built in pose, just right click and sit, and you get to enjoy the company of both precious birds. The one in the cage seems pretty excited about the bowl of food on the bottom, while the one on our hand seems intrigued by the friendly human visitor. 

It was an interesting day here to say the least, with the threat of thunderstorms canceling a farmers market I was really looking forward to (but said storms didn't arrive until several hours later) and my first acupuncture session. I was complimented on my deep breathing technique, which amused me because who knew breathing was a talent? ;) Seriously though, I think anyone with anxiety knows that diaphragmatic breathing is very relaxing, and it turns out it helps the tiny needles do their work. Just 5 needles today, and I will be returning next week, so we shall see if this can succeed where modern medicine has failed me for the past several years. I have family members who are having great improvements in their health from this very provider, so it is encouraging to me.

Quick hair note: I visited the Uber event (small miracle finding an opening in the usually full sim!) and got the Truth Hair I mentioned seeing on Flickr yesterday, she is called Imani and I am in love ♥ . There is a stylist HUD with 2 versions of the bangs and 3 placements of the loose waves (left, right, and both) and it is just a beautiful style. I expect you will be seeing a lot of it on blogs and Flickr, and I will probably wear it quite a bit :)

Okay, I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Adventures in Babysitting Quest:

Photo 1:
Dress: Entice - Stickwitu Dress - Navy $0L Quest Prize

Photo 2:
Top: ORQUIDEA Cami - Audrey $0L Quest Prize
Pantyhose: NylonDreams - Pantyhose Limited Edition $0L Quest Prize

Photo 3:
Top: Tori's Stylez TS-Lilly-Top SE-Floral $0L Quest Prize

Photo 4:
Decor: ~Zo Awesum~ Pretty Bird $0L Quest Prize

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Imani - Redhead @ Uber Event until June 23rd
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Uran Eyes - Deep Sea $1L Peace by Peace 1 Hunt Prize
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Scarlett Milk (Omega HUD)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment