Sunday, July 30, 2017

Still Faboo

Hiya everyone! Tonight is part two of the wonderful prizes from the FABOO Style Central Hunt, where you will be exploring a shopping area and a beachy residential area seeking sand piles with treasure chests on top of them. There are 30 for the ladies and 10 for the gents, a generous variety of summer clothing and a few other goodies like a gift card for FABOO. You will need to have their free group tag active to claim the prizes, and pick up a notecard at the starting location for hints to all the treasure chests. I wound up simply exploring the outer edges of the sim and working my way around, and that is how I found the beachside caves mentioned in the hints. I truly enjoyed my exploration, and the prizes are amazing so I highly recommend taking some time out of your weekend before the hunt ends on the 31st.


This patriotic swimsuit is prize #17 and called Key West Bikini - USA. The top and bottom each include sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique, and there is a HUD with both textures shown for each piece. There are also buttons labeled % that let you adjust the transparency of each part, so if you wish to make one or both slightly see-through you can do so with a couple of clicks. I left them both full opacity here. There is another prize that contains this same style in a different texture/color combination, as is the case with several of the mesh bikinis from yesterday, so if you see a swimsuit you like but aren't certain about the colors there is a strong chance you will find it in a pattern you prefer.


There are plenty of different styles of bikinis to be found in this hunt, and here you can see prize #19, String Bikini - Exotic, which includes an Omega HUD for the bikini itself along with bows for back, breast, and hips. I was able to edit and adjust the positions of the bows very easily, and I enjoyed the bright colors of this pretty bikini.


This beauty is found inside treasure chest #20, and is named Maui Bikini - Mexico. It includes an Omega HUD as well as the bows for back, breast, neck, and hips, with a tied version (shown) for the hips instead of a bow. I find this to be a very flattering look, both the colors and the style, so I am glad I discovered this one. As a general hint, I saw the water tower mentioned on the notecard for this prize but not how to get there, but hovering over the treasure chest said to sit on the water tower. It let me sit inside for a fascinating view, and upon standing I dropped down to a walkway that I hadn't seen from above. Clever landscaping is in play here :)


Here we see another striking bikini from chest #21 called Wrap Bikini - Watercolors, an Omega HUD and bows for the back, neck, and big hip bows that you can wear or leave off, depending on your preferences. The colors and pattern remind me of the ones on the sandals I am wearing with them, prize #25 called Havana Heels - Chico. They are a perfect fit for my Slink High feet and include a HUD that offers 5 colors for the base, 4 for the strings, and 5 for the foot base. The colors are mostly neutrals to offset the bright pattern very nicely.


I left the bikini bottom on from the previous gift to show you this wonderful breezy tank top from prize #29 called Crop Top Faboo Classic. Inside you will find the top in standard mesh sizes plus Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink, along with a HUD for 20 different texture choices. I am showing just 3 of that wide range of options, there are plenty of prints and a couple of solids to suit your mood. I deeply appreciate the versatility of texture HUDs, since my inventory is already a bit crowded after nearly 10 years.

It was a fun and busy day, with the predicted storms mostly avoiding us. The most I encountered was a light drizzle, much preferred over the lightning and flooding that was initially in the forecast. The French chef at the farmers market had ratatouille this week, and wow, was it tasty! It was very popular so I'm sure she will offer it again soon. I hope all of you are having a splendid weekend, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the FABOO Style Central Hunt:

Photo 1:
Swimsuit: FABOO. KEY WEST BIKINI - USA $0L Hunt Prize #17

Photo 2:
Swimsuit: FABOO. STRING BIKINI - EXOTIC $0L Hunt Prize #19

Photo 3:
Swimsuit: FABOO. MAUI BIKINI - MEXICO $0L Hunt Prize #20

Photo 4:
Swimsuit: FABOO. WRAP BIKINI - WATERCOLORS $0L Hunt Prize #21
Shoes: FABOO. HAVANA HEELS - CHICO $0L Hunt Prize #25

Photo 5:
Top: FABOO. CROP TOP - FABOO CLASSIC $0L Hunt Prize #29

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Tori - Redhead (July VIP Group Gift)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Barbara Tan (Omega head/body) July Group Gift
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Magical Eyes - Emerald $1L Around The Grid 5 Hunt Prize
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment