Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Fabulously Free

Hiya everyone! Tonight I couldn't resist showing you some FabFree group gifts, that is short for Fabulously Free in SL which is the name of both an inworld group and an amazing blog that I have been a fan of for many years. They have many designers who offer gifts especially for the members of the FabFree group, as I have shown before from time to time, and I noticed there have been several new gifts lately so the timing seemed right. The group is free to join, and definitely will always have one of my precious group slots :) I know how hard it can be to juggle that limited space, believe me. Another treat I am excited to share is a set of nails from LIVIA, their exclusive offering at the SCALA Yin/Yang Event. I recently featured a free gift from there, and tonight I am showing you the one that is for sale. Both are delightful!


First we have a beautiful gown from irrISIStible that has some special additions. It is called Free Evening Summer Dress + 2 Colors HUD, and also includes a prim belt and headpiece (shown on the right) that also have two different color options on that same HUD. The gown comes in several mesh sizes: XS, M, L, Fitted, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, Slink Physique, and TMP. The floral belt and headpiece are ideal as separates since you can wear both, one or neither, to suit your mood or personal tastes.


If you need something pretty but a bit more casual, please head to MONOMANIA where you will find the Bubba Green gift, a bright top and skirt each in sizes for standard, Fitted, Maitreya, and Slink. They go very nicely with another FabFree gift, the BlackRose Flat Sandals in Salmon. These bejeweled strappy sandals come in versions for Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink flat, each in beige soles as shown along with black soled varieties. I really do appreciate a nice versatile sandal, and there are plenty of summery outfits in my wardrobe that will benefit greatly from this gift.


Time to get dressed up again, we visit Nala Design for this vivid *ND* Brenda Pixie outfit. The top and skirt are each provided in standard mesh sizes, and also included are the bracelets for the right wrist and the high heels for Slink high feet. I love these colors together, and definitely appreciate this gift.


Sometimes we all really need something pretty to wear beneath all this lovely clothing, and if you wear your FabFree group tag while visiting Brandy's Boutique, they will happily provide their BB Hot George Bra & Pantie set as a gift. When you land, please head west (I do keep my mini map open while exploring places to help provide clear directions) and then head upstairs in that building where you will find the gift vendor...pay $1L and have it instantly refunded. The bra and panties include system layers along with an applier HUD for Belleza, Lena, Maitreya, Slink, and Omega. Details always matter to me, and I love the dangling star from the bra that is part of the texture :) I added a gorgeous jewelry set from Beloved Jewelry, their gift for Fab Free group members is called Red Gem Station Set and includes the necklace in two versions, with and without resize script, plus matching earrings that my hair is hiding. The gold links hold gems of red, pink, and white, a very eye catching combination I must say. Their jewelry is always well crafted, with great use of color and shape to provide classic or modern looks.


One last look of the evening, this is a better look at those nails from LIVIA mentioned in my intro and that you have seen quick peeks of in each photo. They are called Crescent Sun Nails and are just $129L for the set, found only at the SCALA Yin/Yang Event until the 31st of July. The HUD offers 8 different designs, all of which you can see on various fingers here, and there are tabs on the HUD for Slink, Omega, Maitreya, and Vista. I love the inclusion of both sun and moon in the designs, it is a clever take on the yin/yang theme, and plan on coming up with many different looks with accent nails and mixtures of these terrific designs. The LIVIA mainstore link is in my right sidebar as usual, while the link in my credits is your limo to the SCALA event.

My day was relatively peaceful, although I suspect the rest of my week may not be so quiet. I am definitely happy to be here though, as always, showing you my favorite freebies and special offers in SL. I hope you're all having a nice day/evening, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: irrISIStible : FREE EVENING SUMMER DRESS + 2 COLORS HUD $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: MONOMANIA - Bubba Green $0L FabFree Group Gift
Shoes: BlackRose Flat Sandals Salmon $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: Nala Design ND *Brenda Pixie* $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 4:
Lingerie: Brandy's Boutique BB Hot George Bra & Pantie $0L FabFree Group Gift
Jewelry: Beloved Jewelry : (FabFree) Red Gem Station Set $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 5:
Nails: LIVIA::Crescent Sun Nails $129L @ SCALA Yin/Yang Event

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR / Tori / Multitone 1 (July group gift)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Shantia Tan (Omega head/body)
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Amal Eyes - Wood $0L SLF&O Group Gift
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment