Thursday, July 20, 2017

Summer Diaries Hunt

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have several fun prizes to show you from the Summer Diaries Hunt, a dollarbie gridwide hunt where you will be looking for an orange starfish (flat prim) which is for sale for $1L when you find it. Most of the prize previews are on their blog, and the first stop is the place to get your notecard with all the locations on it. Some are on the site but not all, so it is best to be prepared with the notecard. There are definitely some wonderful themed gifts hiding inside the starfish, so let's embrace summer and take a peek!


This first prize is from Soul Designs, called Lolita Micro Dress w/HUD. It comes in sizes for Belleza Freya, Belleza Isis, Belleza Venus, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, Slink Physique, TMP, and standard mesh sizes, along with the HUD that allows you to choose from 6 solid colors. Such a breezy style, short and low cut in the front and back, and it look fantastic in all 6 colors.


Find the hidden starfish at Moonstar and you can claim this full outfit as your $1L prize. MESH Tropical Seaweed Swimsuit, Sunglasses and Shoes is the name on the folder, and that sums up pretty well what is included :) The swimsuit is provided in plenty of sizes for all: 5 classic, 5 fitmesh, Belleza Freya, Belleza Isis, Belleza Venus, eBody, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, Slink Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine. The sunglasses have a resize script built in, and the mules (shoes) are included in Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink flat versions. The bright colors add a touch of fun, and these pieces can be mixed and matched with other wardrobe pieces too.


Next I picked up the prize from Kaori's Closet, another sizzling swimsuit for your beach or pool visits. It is simply called KC - Bikini and the top and bottom each come in standard mesh size plus a fitted version, which worked perfectly with my Maitreya body. Since mixed shades of blue do remind me of the ocean, I am very fond of blues for my bathing suit colors, so this and the previous gift are instant favorites. 


From surf to sand, since this color and pattern reminded me of a windblown beach...this is our prize from Veronica's called *VS* SDH Sand Knot Dress. It comes in a total of 8 fitmesh sizes, including standard, Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink. There is a tiny knot on the right side of the waist, photo left, providing a bit of added visual interest. This will be nice for exploring your favorite sim or maybe a new-to-you location, and with a few accessories (I am thinking heels, earrings, and perhaps a bold bracelet) you are ready to hit the town in the evening. 

I got a bit of a delayed start this evening on my blog post because I finally upgraded to Windows 10 (yeah, I'm behind the times LOL) and am still making minor adjustments to various settings to make it as much like what I was used to as possible. So far so good, although my photos were all taken before I did the upgrade so I haven't logged into SL yet. That'll be the real test! I'm pretty excited about it, the main purpose was that my Windows 7 capped out at 16GB of RAM and I have 18GB installed, so now I am using an extra 2 plus I will be upgrading them soon too. Last week I got a new video card, so this is quite a month for my tech. Xan has been an excellent source of knowledge for me, so many thanks to him for his patience and advice ♥. Meanwhile I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Summer Diaries Hunt:

Photo 1:
Dress: Soul Designs Lolita Micro Dress w/HUD $1L Hunt Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: Moonstar MESH Tropical Seaweed Swimsuit,Sunglasses,and Shoes $1L Hunt Gift

Photo 3:
Bikini: Kaori's Closet KC - Bikini $1L Hunt Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Veronica's *VS* SDH sand knot dress $1L Hunt Gift

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Ambriel - Redhead (previous group gift)
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ALYCIA sand V1 (Omega head/body)
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Amal Eyes - Wood $0L SLF&O Group Gift
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment