Saturday, March 31, 2018

Beautiful Weekend

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have some gorgeous makeup to show you, from the A Dozen Good Eggs Hunt prizes found at SlackGirl. They have 6 eggs hidden until the 2nd of April, so you do want to hurry if you want to jazz up your eyes and nails for free :) I also stopped by [WellMade] to see what group gifts they had available, and was able to pick up two gifts for different groups that coordinated beautifully. I did need some clothing, after all, and I do appreciate the generous offers found there. 


First we need to take a look at what I'm wearing tonight, and I am happy to provide the details as usual. The top is WellMade's current gift for the the SLF&O Group (free to join) called Sunday Blouse, and it comes in sizes for Belleza Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP. The bright purple stripes are striking against the black background. I paired it with the WellMade Sloane Pants, which are the current Third Life group gift on the same wall as the top. The Third Life group does have a small $10L fee to join to keep spammers out, and I am completely fine with that because nobody needs to see those pesky fake links in group chats or get random TP offers. The lovely leathery pants are provided in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique, and I must say I was pleased that the Maitreya size fit me immediately with no alpha HUD meddling necessary ;) I usually have to hide my entire legs for most mesh pants, and I am grateful that it's even a possibility.


It is time to lavish those lids with some glitter from SlackGirl! The eye makeup you see here is their hunt prize called ::SG:: Carla Shadow, 8 colors in system layers plus appliers for Akeruka, Catwa, Lelutka, and Omega. I used the Omega for my GA.EG head, and it worked like a sparkly dream. With the rest of my makeup being neutral, the eyes pop even more with this great gift.


This next hunt prize is called ::SG:: SmokeGems Shadow, and is indeed flecked with gems along the outer edge. These deep smoky looks come in 8 choices, both as system layers and appliers for Omega, Akeruka, and Catwa. I think these are nice to liven up a weekend look, don't you? :)


You know by now how much I enjoy different nail looks, so naturally I was thrilled to see these ::SG:: Pingu Almond Nails hiding in one of the eggs. They come in versions for Maitreya, Slink, Tonic, Tuty, and Vista, and they are easy to wear. Just use your hand's HUD to hide their built in nails, then add the matching nails as I did with the Slink variety here. Bingo, you have almond shaped French nails with a precious penguin on each ring finger. *in best cheesy infomercial voice* But wait, there's more....


For my last look of the evening, we have the ::SG:: French Gift Stiletto Nails, in versions for Slink, Tuty, Maitreya, and Vista hands. These are worn the same way as the previous (hide the hand's built in nails, add these) with the bonus of a HUD that lets you choose between the two colors seen here. They can not be worn individually as it appears I am doing, this was merely camera trickery to let me show you both at once. Each pair of hands is tinted all at once with either black or white tips. These are great for when you want to command attention, or if you are a fan of Bob's Burgers and want to replicate Louise's cruise ship mani/pedi ;) Also, Xan, I know you're gonna look at these and think wow those look dangerous...I promise to be careful when wearing them around you!

It was quite a day...I am beyond tired, with a very busy weekend ahead, so I am hoping to get some rest before I go out tomorrow. I enjoyed most of my day at least, so that's a positive thing. I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Top: [WellMade] Sunday Blouse $0L SLF&O Group Gift
Pants: [WellMade] Sloane Pants $0L Third Life Group Gift

Photo 2:
Eyeshadow: SlackGirl ::SG:: Carla Shadow $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Eyeshadow: ::SG:: SmokeGems Shadow $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Nails: ::SG:: Pingu Almond Nails $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Nails: ::SG:: French Gift Stiletto MESH Nails $0L Hunt Prize

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Polly - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BRITNEY cotton candy (Omega head/body)
Eyes: *Inkheart* - Soul Eyes - Memories
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment