Thursday, August 9, 2018

WOH Is The Tops

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have several tops to show you from the Women Only Hunt 5, in a variety of colors and sizes. The hunt has a little more than a week remaining to find all the hidden coconut halves, just follow the landmarks and hints on their website. Some are smaller than the original size, so keep an eye out and examine anywhere that might fit each hint.


First we have this flirty shirt from LOULOU&CO called AMBUJA Tropical. It comes in standard mesh sizes plus Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine versions. The style is great for layering if you choose, with the open neckline, so I am envisioning a lacy bra or bikini top applied beneath. It will also pair well with so many wardrobe staples like shorts, skirts, or jeans, and I am wearing it with my favorite Delizio jeans from the marketplace, as with all of tonight's looks.


Next we take a look at the prize from ! Black Swan ! called Remember me - berry. It has an alluring lace top and hem, both front and back, to wear with just about anything you like. It comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies.


This is our prize from .:cheeky:. called Hila - summer Top! WOH, and it is provided in Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing. I love the vivid colors, and the stripes with pink design on top. It definitely feels like summer in this cutie!


This tied tube top can be found inside the coconut hiding at [JUSTICE] named Taylor Top Creme. It comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, and I really enjoy the long bow and laces dangling down the back.


For my final look of the evening, we have a lacy corset style top from BEO called Lora top Turquoise. It comes in a Maitreya size and is beautifully detailed, especially in this lovely color. This one was particularly tricky to find, so I will remind everyone to look outside of stores in addition to inside the main buildings.

Sometimes things get really weird here, with last minute changes to lots of plans in a snap. There is a strong chance that I will be experiencing that over the next several days, and I'm annoyed but have no control over someone else's decisions. For now I am proceeding as though nothing has changed, but if I miss a day I apologize in advance. There are so many excitings things to show you that I wish the timing were different, but I will do my best. I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Women Only Hunt 5:

Photo 1:
Top: .:*LOULOU&CO*:. - Shirt :: AMBUJA :: Tropical $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Top: ! Black Swan ! Remember me - berry $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Top: .:cheeky:. Hila - summer Top! WOH $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Top: [JUSTICE] TAYLOR TOP - CREME - WOH $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Top: BEO - Lora_top_TURQUOISE_[Maitreya] $0L Hunt Prize

Pants All Photos: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in White) $0L Marketplace

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Halona - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - SINNE marshmellow (Omega head/body)
Eyes: Angel Eyes [AE] Spring Eyes Brownies $0L Free Dove Gift
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment