Saturday, November 17, 2018

Moonchild from Sn@tch

Hiya everyone! Tonight we answer an interesting question: what happens when you mix Boho with Goth? Sn@tch has a Fish 4 This set called Moonchild that has styles that favor the Bohemian aesthetic in colors that lean towards the Goth. There are 6 mesh sweaters (sizes: Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique), 6 mesh maxi skirts (same sizes as the sweaters), 3 colors of a lovely hairstyle each in two sizes, a pair of unrigged boots (I repositioned them slightly and they fit Slink Mid feet very well), a necklace, and two pairs of tights in system layers plus an Omega applier. All in all, there are 24 pieces to catch with your 7 Seas fishing rod, which you can purchase there at the store or even on the marketplace (great for giving it as a gift). The pieces are transferable, so you can swap your spares with friends to complete the set faster, and I as always had Xan's patient help ♥. This set is in the 2nd of two weeks, so please get started soon.


Starting from the top, I am wearing the Sn@tch Rose Hair in Silver here, one of three shades you can catch, each packaged in two sizes. The sweater on the left is Sn@tch Bess Sweater in Slate, on the right I'm wearing it in Coal. As for the skirts, I am wearing Sn@tch Lilou Peasant Skirt in Silver on the left, Wine on the right. You can mix and match these however you choose, I just happened to select these pairings.


The Sn@tch Rose Hair looks equally pretty in Black, with its low and loose twin ponytails beneath a classic middle part. I switched into the Oxblood version of the Bess Sweater, and the Pewter color of Lilou Peasant Skirt. I love the intricate design flowing down the skirt, then again I have always been a fan of the textures found at Sn@tch.


I couldn't resist making my avi look down like "Whoa! Boots, cool!" :) In addition to the Oxblood sweater and Plum skirt, I am now sporting the Sn@tch Moonchild Ribbed Tights in Grey, and the Sn@tch Kellan Boots in Black. I think the boots have a goth flavor, just like the colors selected for all of this set's components, yet they suit the skirt and sweater nicely.


I changed into the Ombre version of the Sn@tch Rose Hair here, and I think the color shift really accentuates the style. I also switched to the Bess Sweater in Grey, and the Lilou Peasant Skirt in Purple, while adding the Sn@tch Moonchild Necklace in Silver. I am loving this combination, especially from being a big fan of purple.


My final look of the evening, I feel like this pose says how I feel about facing the chaos of my upcoming week or two. I'm ready to kick butt, hence those rugged boots, yet I have a moment of not even wanting to look ;) The sweater here is the Ocean version, and the skirt is in Slate, which has a blue tint that I really like with the ocean shade. You can almost see that I switched to the Black version of the Moonchild Ribbed Tights, which also look great with the dark skirts and black boots.

It was a decent day, with less messy weather and a nice dinner at my parents' house. Tomorrow I have plans to go out and to watch a hockey game, with hopefully some sleep mixed in there. Have a beautiful weekend everyone, many magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Fishing Prizes from 7 Seas:

Photo 1:
Hair: Sn@tch Rose Hair (Silver) $0L Fishing Prize
Top Left: Sn@tch Bess Sweater (Slate) $0L Fishing Prize
Top Right: Sn@tch Bess Sweater (Coal) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt Left: Sn@tch Lilou Peasant Skirt (Silver) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt Right: Sn@tch Lilou Peasant Skirt (Wine) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 2:
Hair: Sn@tch Rose Hair (Black) $0L Fishing Prize
Top: Sn@tch Bess Sweater (Oxblood) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt: Sn@tch Lilou Peasant Skirt (Pewter) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 3:
Top: Sn@tch Bess Sweater (Oxblood) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt: Sn@tch Lilou Peasant Skirt (Plum) $0L Fishing Prize
Tights: Sn@tch Moonchild Ribbed Tights (Grey) $0L Fishing Prize
Boots: Sn@tch Kellan Boot/Black $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 4:
Hair: Sn@tch Rose Hair (Ombre) $0L Fishing Prize
Top: Sn@tch Bess Sweater (Grey) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt: Sn@tch Lilou Peasant Skirt (Purple) $0L Fishing Prize
Necklace: Sn@tch Moonchild Necklace (Silver) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 5:
Top: Sn@tch Bess Sweater (Ocean) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt: Sn@tch Lilou Peasant Skirt (Slate) $0L Fishing Prize

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - LIEF dew (Omega head/body)
Eyes: Angel Eyes [AE] Spring Eyes Brownies $0L Free Dove Gift
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment