Monday, April 29, 2019

Pig Hunt Part Three

Hiya everyone! Tonight is my part three of the Pig Hunt at Birds of Peace, so by now you probably have seen my explanation of the hunt :) I will do a quick summary just in case by saying it is a free hunt and we are exploring the entire adult sim for 20 large pigs to click and receive free women's clothing gifts. I suggest using the teleport pads to ensure you visit all the possible locations where the piggies might be hanging out.


My first look this evening is a playful dress called DW - Deep Cut Mini Blue. It has tiny polka dots and a shiny texture (materials enabled I believe) that really complement the unique look of the straps in back. The prize includes sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP. 


If you are looking for something more formal but a bit edgy, be sure to find pig #14 to claim the DW - Harness Formal Gown. It comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies. The texturing is wonderful, with the sequins on the top and the embossed lace at the hem.


This little piggy #16 has a treat called DW - Laced up mini dress waiting for you. It comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP. The laces on the back and each thigh will certainly turn heads.


Summer has so many visually appealing aspects, and one thing I think of is the ocean so this DW - Tied under bust mini dress from pig #17 immediately put me in mind of our warmest season. It comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP sizing, with a fun nautical fabric.


My final look of the evening is prize #20, the DW - Leather clubbing mini. The trio of straps on the front and then repeated on the back are an intriguing way to attach the choker-like collar, no necklace needed with this beauty. It includes sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies. 

I admit that part of my slowness tonight is from watching Game of Thrones, and don't worry I have no spoilery comments but OMG the emotions!! I have randomly teared up a few times just thinking about it, a couple hours after it ended. I will say that the visuals were so dark on my TV that some scenes were really tough to see anything, so I might rewatch it with the lights off. I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Birds of Peace Pig Hunt:

Photo 1:
Dress: Hunt gift 13 DW - Deep cut mini Blue $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Dress: Hunt gift 14 DW - Harness formal gown $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Dress: Hunt gift 16 DW - Laced up mini dress $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: Hunt gift 17 DW - Tied under bust mini dress $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Dress: Hunt gift 20 DW - Leather clubbing mini $0L Hunt Prize

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Gwen - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - AQUA freckled dew (Omega head/body)
Eyes: Angel Eyes [AE] Spring Eyes Brownies $0L Free Dove Gift
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment