Saturday, March 20, 2021

The Wash and Group Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I am celebrating the Wash Cart Sale and its final round, whose theme is Make Your Soul Bloom. It saddens me to see this longtime event coming to an end, and I will always have fond memories of it as a customer and then blogger, but I understand that times and situations change. Meanwhile we have this terrific round to enjoy until the 7th of April, with all sorts of offers for $50L or less from a wide array of designers. I also stopped by Ghostyss, whose free group tag will allow you to claim 4 flirty gifts. I have been meaning to show you a few of them for a while now, and decided to start our weekend with them.


My first look features two selections exclusively found at the Artic Storm cart at The Wash, which is also the sim that they call home. Their mainstore is visible from the cart :) So the outfit on the left is called *AS* Monte Top & Pants Sky, with the Mauve version on the right, and you can choose either for just $30L apiece. Monte includes the top and matching pants each in sizes for eBody Curvy, Freya, Hourglass, Legacy (plus Perky for the top), and Maitreya mesh bodies. The pants have the belt built in, which ensures a perfect fit every time. These and much more are discounted at the cart, which you can reach by clicking the link in my ending credits.


Next we take a look at the Dark Water Designs cart, where you might choose their DWD - Sports Set, Black/Neon Green which is one of 4 colors of this particular outfit for $25L each. It consists of the bra and shorts each in standard mesh sizes as well as Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine sizing. Another way to celebrate the new season is to pick up the DWD - Spring Cotton Underwear Set - pink, one of four colors being offered on the cart for just $25L. The bra and panties are each included in Alice, Altamura, eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine sizes. The bra straps cross in the back, and the panties are what I would consider medium coverage as they are not a thong but cut flatteringly high. If you'd like to visit the Dark Water Designs mainstore please click here, and for all of their cart specials you can take the link in my ending credits to get there directly.


Then I headed to Ghostyss, and made sure I had their group tag (free to join) active so I could claim some wonderful gifts. This is their lovely Ghostyss - OPHELIE red, a zippered dress with playful white polka dots. It comes in sizes for Altamura, Eve Pulpy, Eve Slim, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies. 


I also adore their Ghostyss - MARIE group gift, with its heart shaped cutouts at the neckline and hem. The gift includes Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP sizing. The sequined floral pattern is sure to turn heads, just like the flirty short style.


My final look this evening is the Ghostyss - CLAIRE group gift. It is a dashing denim dress that is almost two pieces except for being linked in the front by a slender panel and fun bow. The colors in the contrasting trim really look great against the traditional blue of the denim, don't they? There are sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine included. 

Happy Weekend! My day was a pretty good one, particularly since I got an appointment scheduled for the vaccine, or Fauci ouchie as some are calling it ;) I'm getting it on Monday afternoon, and I hate needles so I am not looking forward to that aspect but will feel a lot better knowing I am helping to keep my parents and in turn my grandmother safer by being protected myself. My parents had theirs already though, theirs was the one dose brand and mine is a two dose so I have to make another appointment while there. I am prepared for arm soreness, and might take that evening off to rest depending how I feel. Speaking of nights off, I am taking tomorrow off because having the last few Saturdays away from blogging has worked out really well for me. I have my usual visit to a farmers market to enjoy tomorrow, then typical household stuff to do for the remainder of the weekend. I hope you're all having a fantastic day/evening and a great weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Outfit Left: Artic Storm *AS* Monte Top & Pants Sky $30L Wash Cart Sale
Outfit Right: *AS* Monte Top & Pants Mauve $30L Wash Cart Sale

Photo 2:
Outfit Left: Dark Water Designs DWD - Sports Set, Black/Neon Green $25L Wash Cart Sale
Outfit Right: DWD - Spring Cotton Underwear Set - pink $25L Wash Cart Sale

Photo 3:
Dress: Ghostyss - OPHELIE red $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Ghostyss - MARIE $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Ghostyss - CLAIRE $0L Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Poetry - Blonde
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - VERMILOE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment