Thursday, May 6, 2021

FaMESHed is Fantastic

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are heading back to the FaMESHed 9th anniversary round for a few more wonderful group gifts. The group is free to join, and most of the designers are offering a gift in pretty gift boxes at each display. There is a variety of offerings both for sale and among the gifts, so I hope you enjoy browsing and shopping as much as I did. 


First we have the [Aleutia] gift which is their Chiara Tank Top - FATPACK. It has double straps (for double the fun!) and comes in sizes for Legacy, Legacy Perky, Maitreya, and Maitreya Petite bodies. There is also a HUD provided with 36 colors to choose from as well as on/off for glitter and several transparency levels. The glitter is subtle and difficult to capture in a still image but I strongly suggest turning it on just to see if you like it :)


Meva is also offering a gift for FaMESHed group members, their Sue Dress Fameshed Gift 21. It includes Maitreya and Maitreya petite versions, and says "That ain't cool" on the frond with a cap-wearing skull in red and blue. The back has been playfully shredded, with horizontal slits stretched across for peeks of skin. I must have old school wrestling on the brain because the back reminded me of Hulk Hogan's shirts, and the front made me think of Rowdy Roddy Piper's movie They Live with the sunglasses and skull. 


Next I changed into the M.NA Elena Birthday Dress which has neon colored bats and stars on a dramatic dark backdrop. The gift comes in Freya, Isis, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite sizing to fit popular mesh bodies. The vivid colors really caught my eye, while the bats make me think I will be wearing this again when Halloween season arrives.


Maybe you prefer something more sunny and cheerful, then how about this lovely gift from Seniha, called Maddy Dress // Yellow? There are two versions included (v2 is with polka dots as seen on the right above) and they are each provided for Freya, Isis, Legacy, Perky, and Maitreya mesh bodies. I think of the style as a sundress because of the ruffles and layers, which makes the sunshine shade of yellow even more appropriate. 


For my final look of the evening, I am wearing two of the three versions included in the Ghoul gift called Iroe Play Dress - First Love. The main color is a delicate pink which is the 'solid' of the 3 versions: dark (black), mix (both, right above) and solid. Each of these come in Legacy, Perky, and Maitreya sizes, which all have that sheer black fishnet panel on the rear. I like the way the mix version provides contrast, a bit of edgy flair with the softness of the pink shade, so for today's mood that would be my choice. 

It has been a long day, and fairly busy, but I am ready to relax in SL later so that is a positive thing :) I wasn't feeling well earlier (stomach) but that is calmer tonight, for which I am very grateful. The next several days will be quiet in some ways, but that will give me time to do a few things in SL that I really need to like sorting my inventory. I think my folders and categories are too general so the folders contain too much, and I'm sure there are ancient items that can be deleted as well as some duplicates. I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from FaMESHed:

Photo 1:
Top: [Aleutia] Chiara Tank Top - FATPACK $0L FaMESHed Group Gift
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Blue) $0L Marketplace

Photo 2:
Dress: Meva Sue Dress Fameshed Gift 21 $0L FaMESHed Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: M.NA: Elena Dress (Birthday Dress) $0L FaMESHed Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Seniha. Maddy Dress // Yellow $0L FaMESHed Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Ghoul - Iroe Play Dress - First Love GifT $0L FaMESHed Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Blush - Blonde 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MALOE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment