Wednesday, March 2, 2016

More WomenStuff Hunt Prizes

Hiya everyone! I am still working on the newest round of the WOMENstuff Hunt, featuring about 150 stores with prizes set for their choice $0L or $1L, hidden in a small red t-shirt. Plenty of wonderful gifts to be found, and tonight I am showing you a few more :)

First look of the night, we have this sexy outfit from Prism Designs, called Prism Birgit by Journey. Find their prize to receive this lovely jacket and high waisted leather skirt, each in standard sizes. I love the rows of buttons, drawing the eyes up and down, and can easily see wearing this anywhere with a system layer shirt beneath if you need to cover up a bit. This is prize #014 in the hunt, by the way.

Tami's Trousseau is #015 in the hunt path, and their All Business outfit in Black is a real eye catcher, isn't it? I feel like I should be roleplaying a college professor with a troublesome student, or a boss with a flirty assistant ;) The jacket and shorts are each provided in standard mesh sizes, and the shirt beneath is a system layer but appliers are included for Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, and Slink. Also included are the shoes in rigged and unrigged versions, the pencil behind my ear, my reading glasses, and the pretty bracelet on my right wrist.

For this look, I paired a couple of prizes to come up with one hot outfit! The playful dress is from Vanbeecks and is called Lips, prize #017 and includes standard mesh sizes. My dazzling jewelry is courtesy of #012 Stars! and is their Fleur in Red set, exclusive to this hunt. You will receive the earrings, bracelets, and necklace in 2 different default attachment points (chest and spine) if you find their hidden t-shirt.

My last look of the night is from Moolala, who are #018 in the hunt. These are simply named Womenstuff Hunt '16 Gift, numbers 1 and 2, and while they appear to be a skirt and top it is actually a single mesh piece for each design. One important note, there is no alpha layer included, so if you're like me and wearing this with the classic avatar rather than a mesh body you'll want to wear some pretty undies ;) You may be able to find an alpha layer already in your inventory that suits it. 

My nail note of the night is that I am wearing a hunt prize from Hello Dave, #041 in the hunt path, and their HUD (with both Slink and Omega capability) is named Dreamer. There are a solid pale pink, solid glittery silver, and 3 different black feathers on the pale pink as a backdrop. Very pretty and makes this bird lady quite happy :) Closer look in the near future, as I've much more to show you from this hunt.

My day was nothing unusual, but my next few will be busier so I am mentally preparing for that frazzled feeling. I feel like time slips away so quickly lately, and the unpredictable weather isn't helping that...our backyard groundhog was spotted yesterday, and we're getting snow again Friday so she'll probably want to hibernate again, and I'll want to join her! I hope you're all having a great day/evening, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!


Credits:
All Prizes from the WOMENstuff Hunt:

Photo 1:

Outfit: Prism Birgit by Journey $0L Prize #014

Photo 2:

Outfit: Tami's Trousseau [TKS] Complete - All Business Black $0L Prize #015

Photo 3:

Dress: Vanbeecks <Vb> Lips $0L Prize #017
Jewelry: Stars! Fleur in Red (exclusive) $0L Prize #012

Photo 4:

Dresses: ~*Moolala*~ Womenstuff Hunt '16 Gift $0L Prize #018

Nails: Hello Dave - Dreamer - Nail Applier (Slink/Omega) $0L Prize #041

Hair: Clawtooth: Swept Away (Red Pack) Collabor88
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. GG June Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment