Monday, June 5, 2017

A Little More Kink

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have a few more prizes from the Kinkify Your Body Hunt to share, the free gridwide hunt I have been enjoying to kick off June. It lasts for the entire month, but with just 23 stops you will not need much time to visit all the wonderful stores and find their hidden handcuffs. It is always a pleasure to explore stores that are new to me, along with some familiar ones along the hunt trail.


First we have an alluring lingerie set from Waffles with a naughty little secret...it is called Flippin Bird Knickers & Bra Omega, so if you look closely you can see there are tiny hands holding up a middle finger. You can also tell from the name that this is an Omega applier so it is compatible with most mesh bodies, and I made a decision to censor (those little white asterisks) the very sheer fabric that were revealing my nipples. So those white stars are not part of the clothing, that was my addition. The straps are really intriguing, aren't they?


I couldn't resist the cheeky wink (from my GA.EG Barbara Bento Mesh Head's facial AO) to go with the prize from Mishchino. The item is simply named Top, while I would have probably named it Naughty since that is what it reads across the front. It is included in standard mesh sizes plus Belleza Freya, Belleza Isis, Belleza Venus, eBody, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, Slink Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine, so just about any size or shape can be proudly naughty too.


This next look is a very sexy one, for when you want to combine intimacy with indulgence :) Our prize from Chained Heat is called Sweet Toppings, and there is a pretty white thong  (in a single mesh size) to wear beneath the tasty dollops for our breasts. There are 3 varieties there, Strawberries N Cream which I'm wearing for right boob (photo far left), Whip Cream (the plain one) which is on the left boob, then the right half of the image shows Chocolate Cherry where I am wearing both sides. These are easy to edit into place, I made minor adjustments to get these little treats in place.


One last glimpse for the evening, this is our prize from Cherry's Blossom called Fire Bodysuit Teal Maitreya. I am wearing my Maitreya Lara body tonight so this is a perfect fit, it is possible that your shape may allow this to be compatible with a different mesh body or a classic avatar though. The animal print texture is so fun, especially with the shine that tells me this is probably a materials enabled item. Such a fun look, I hope you agree :) Just find the handcuffs hiding at the store to claim yours.

What a busy weekend it has been, so I am looking forward to a couple days of no appointments or strict plans that will keep me sleep-deprived the way the past few days have. I hope all of you have enjoyed your weekends too, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Kinkify Your Body Hunt:

Photo 1:
lingerie: @Waffles@ *WM* Flippin Bird Knickers & Bra Omega $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Top: --Mishchino-- Top $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Outfit: Chained Heat -o-o- CH -o-o- Sweet Toppings $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Outfit: :Cherry's Blossom: Fire Bodysuit Teal Maitreya $0L Hunt Prize

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Scout - Redhead
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Soul Eyes - Dawn
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Georgie Apricot (Omega head & Omega Body)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 4.1
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment