Saturday, June 3, 2017

Kinkify Your Body

Hiya everyone! Each new month brings us exciting adventures in SL, and tonight I will start showing you some of the prizes from my current adventure, the Kinkify Your Body Hunt. This free gridwide hunt has just 23 stops (a couple are currently being skipped so more like 21) and there are hints on their site to guide you on your path to finding the handcuffs (flat prim image) hidden at each location. On a scale of mild to wild, I do tend to hover towards the mild side of life, LOL, but I have learned over the years to embrace the fact that life offers many possibilities and plenty of people enjoy the wilder side on a regular basis :) I am still trying to keep things relatively tame since my blog is generally safe for all, so expect a couple of edgy posts from this hunt but nothing too shocking. Are you curious yet? Let's take a few peeks!!


This first look is our prize from Miss Jewell, called Romantic Lace Dress. It is a sheer delight in system layers and appliers for Belleza and Maitreya, with attachments for our collar, sleeves, and long skirt. It makes me smile (mischievously) that this is a very prim and proper dress that covers neck to toe, except for the bodice being sheer lace of course! Just find those handcuffs and you can claim your copy too. As an added bonus, there is even a $50L gift card for Miss Jewell included in the prize, so be sure to stop back with your gift card and treat yourself.


The contrast between this dress and the previous one is remarkable, from dark to light and lace to latex, full coverage to whispers of fabric. This is our gift from Sevyn East, the dress is called Submissive Me which comes in sizes for Belleza Freya, Belleza Isis, Belleza Venus, eBody, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, and Slink Physique. The choker is included too, called Tiffy Heart Choker, with a HUD that allows you to choose from 6 colors and 3 metal options. Another prize can be seen here too, from Ripley Bay Tattoos named RBT - BDSM Tattoos. This includes system layers and an applier HUD for Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, Slink, and eBody, with light and dark tones in each. I am wearing the light, since my skin tone is relatively pale, and you can see the detailing in the inset with shadow and depth to the symbol.


Next we have a strapless mini with some serious sheen, the prize from Pink Cream Pie called Stephanie Dress in Black Latex. Be sure to have materials enabled in your viewer settings to appreciate this to its fullest. The dress includes sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique, and also included is a HUD for 14 color choices plus on/off options for the panties that are built in to the dress itself. I admit I was intrigued by all the tiny straps or strings in the back, holding the bodice together, it looks like someone should be playing my back like a sensual harp.


One last glimpse of the evening, and I am wearing myself some more latex here, I wonder if my skybox neighbors heard me squeaking when I moved from pose to pose! This gift is from Grumble, their GG Netted Lingerie Red which comes in the form of an Omega HUD. The color makes me think of lipstick, and I am loving the touches of fishnet that provide just the right contrast for the solid latex.

Whew, is it bedtime yet? For some reason I had a rough time falling asleep, so between that and a much-needed nap I have a total of 3 hours sleep for the past 24, trust me it is not enough for me. The waking hours included an acupuncture session, at least 3 errands after (lost count, too tired, lol), bringing dinner to my parents' house, and helping my mom wash her hair. Her wrist has a waterproof cast so she can shower, but the hand is too sore yet to manage a good scalp scrub. Washing someone's hair in a kitchen sink is super awkward, by the way, but I managed to not flood the whole room or spray everyone with the sprayer ;) I hope all of you are having a wonderful start to your weekends, whatever equals an ideal weekend to you personally, and magical magpie hugs to each of you as ever!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Kinkify Your Body Hunt:

Photo 1:
Dress: Miss Jewell Romantic Lace Dress $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Dress/Choker: SEVYN EAST SUBMISSIVE ME $0L Hunt Prize
Tattoo: Ripley Bay Tattoos RBT - BDSM Brand Tattoos $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Dress: Pink Cream Pie !PCP :: Stephanie Dress [Black Latex] $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Lingerie: Grumble GG Netted Lingerie Red (B) $0L Hunt Prize

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Cerys - Gingers
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Juno Eyes - Honey
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Georgie Apricot (Omega head & Omega Body)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment