Sunday, November 12, 2017

More Free Dove Treats from Alaskametro

Hiya everyone! Tonight is part two of my coverage of the Alaskametro mini hunt at The Free Dove and their mainstore, with a total of 10 perfume bottles to find and click with your Free Dove group tag active. All of last night's prizes were found at The Free Dove, and one of tonight's is there while the other 4 are at alaskametro's mainstore. Don't worry, I will specify as we view all the photos and in the ending credits as well :) I have been a fan of alaskametro's for a long time, so I was definitely excited to find out about this free hunt so everyone can experience the quality for themselves.


If you enjoyed the lingerie I shared yesterday, then you will be happy to know that it can be found in another color at the alaskametro mainstore. One of those hidden perfume bottles holds alaskametro<3 "Betti" lingerie - Autumn, in a rich reddish brown shade that delightfully mimics crisp leaves. It comes in system layers as well as an Omega applier, so it is compatible with classic avatars as well as most mesh bodies. 


Yesterday I showed you the charming alaskametro<3 "Betty" face skin in tone 2, and tonight you get to see Betty in tone 1 (found at Free Dove) which is a lighter shade with 3 brow options plus no-brow versions in system layers or a face applier for Omega, Catwa, and Lelutka. Confession: rent was due this week so I decided against purchasing the body appliers (available at the mainstore) for now, which is why my head does not match the little peek you can still see of my neck and shoulder. I am going to treat myself very soon, we all deserve to do so from time to time :) For now I wanted you to see the delicate beauty which provides a perfect foundation for as little or as much makeup as you wish. That leads to our next photos quite nicely...


These lipstick shades look stunning on the Betty skin, don't they? This is all 3 shades included in the prize called alaskametro<3 "Vintage matte" lipstick, inside one of the perfume bottles found at their main store. There are system layers provided as well as Catwa, Lelutka, and Omega appliers, so most mesh heads will be compatible. They certainly do have a classic feel to them, and the different intensities offer variety for many moods and styles.


Next we focus on our lovely peepers, enhanced by the trio of eyeshadow offerings from alaskametro<3 "Vintage" eyeshadow, another prize found at the mainstore. I am so pleased with these colors, which all flatter my brown eyes and auburn hair, especially the one with a flash of green at the lash line. This prize includes system layers plus Catwa, Lelutka, and Omega appliers for impressive versatility.


One last look of the evening, this prize is found at the alaskametro<3 mainstore and is called "Vintage nude" nail polish. The HUDs included are for Slink, Omega, Maitreya manicure and Maitreya pedicure, and offer 5 designs with French tips, negative space, exposed cuticles, and even an elegantly simple solid nude. These are so creative, and yet relatively subtle in this nude shade, so you can mix them up or enjoy any of these designs individually.

I apologize if I seem a bit subdued tonight, there is something weighing heavy on my heart and mind that I tried to keep from affecting my usually upbeat blogging style and I hope I mostly succeeded. There was a terrible accident (several vehicles, tractor trailer, car engulfed in flames, at least 1 fatality) at the intersection where we turn every week, about half an hour after we passed through it safely. We could see the flames and smoke from the farmers market, really upsetting and scary. My parents called because they encountered the road being closed when they left the market, and now I'm just grateful they left when they did instead of a bit earlier. I know these things happen every day, and far worse, it just was too close to home for me today. I hope you're all having a fun, relaxing, and safe weekend, with magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Free Dove Hunt at alaskametro<3 :

Photo 1:
Lingerie: alaskametro<3 "Betti" lingerie - Autumn $0L Free Dove Hunt

Photo 2:
Skin: alaskametro<3 "Betty" face skin Tone 2 $0L Free Dove Hunt

Photo 3:
Lipstick: alaskametro<3 "Vintage matte" lipstick $0L Free Dove Hunt

Photo 4:
Eyeshadow: alaskametro<3 "Vintage" eyeshadow $0L Free Dove Hunt

Photo 5:
Nails: alaskametro<3 "Vintage Nude" nail polish $0L Free Dove Hunt

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Natalie - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - CHANTAL GG November Cotton Candy (Omega head/body)
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Seth Eyes - Cinnamon
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment