Thursday, November 30, 2017

Marketplace Jewelry and More

Hiya everyone! For tonight's blog, I decided to explore the Marketplace to see what new offerings I could find, and wound up in the jewelry department so we can add some special touches to our favorite outfits. Speaking of outfits, I am wearing a top and skirt from Entice in all of tonight's photos that you can purchase at the ULTRA event until the 8th of December. As usual it is a terrific style with very versatile fatpacks available. I am also enjoying some lipstick from LIVIA, a 4Mesh November exclusive set of a dozen fantastic shades. We all deserve to treat ourselves from time to time, and both events along with marketplace shopping are such fun ways to do so.


The sweater seen here is the Entice - Harvest Moon Sweater and I am wearing one of the colors from the Lights fatpack. There is also a Darks fatpack, each contain 10 colors for $450L or you can purchase 8 individual colors for $150L each. There are 2 bonus shades for each fatpack only, via HUD, so I am a big fan of the fatpacks. There are sizes for Maitreya, Hourglass, and Freya, so these are quite mesh body friendly. The Harvest Moon Skirt comes in the same three mesh sizes, and 8 individual colors for $150L each or the fatpack with 2 bonus colors for a total of 10 via HUD, $450L. The mainstore link is in my right hand sidebar, and the event location is in my ending credits. As for my earrings, they are a free gift on the Marketplace from Spider Tree Designs, bold hoops with fun spiraling branches on this elegant tree. It is easy to see why I chose an updo today, so I could show off earrings to their fullest beauty.


I changed colors of both the Harvest Moon Sweater and the Skirt from Entice, since I wanted earth tones to complement this generous marketplace gift from Tryska Moon. It is called Golden with Chocolate Diamonds Earrings and Choker, and you can see the gorgeous chocolate diamond from the choker up close in the inset. I feel rather decadent, with the color of a delicious treat combined with a sparkly gemstone! You can spoil yourself with this jewelry set for free too, just by visiting the marketplace.


Another couple of clicks on the respective HUDs brought two more colors for my clothing, and I chose the skirt color specifically to highlight my bracelet. That is another great marketplace gift, courtesy of AvaWay and called Gift Bracelet Amethist. Rows and rows of pretty pinkish purplish gems form a beautiful bangle that will light up any outfit you choose to pair it with. 


These striking earrings are the C&C April (Sugilite/Turquoise) Gift on the marketplace, so the stones are a pretty mixture of purple and teal, and I find the shape of these earrings to be very flattering too. I smiled as soon as I put them on, and if they make you happy then please pick them up on the marketplace for free. This is a good time to mention that I recommend leaving reviews too, yes even for free gifts, to encourage the designers and let them know you appreciate what they do.


Here we have the promised look at these amazing lipsticks from LIVIA named Bianca, which you can pick up exclusively at the 4Mesh November event, until December 11th. There are several appliers available for just $169L each: Catwa, Lelutka, Fiore, Genesis 3.0, and an Omega/Tattoo pack (I am using the Omega here on my GA.EG head). There are 12 shimmery shades to choose from, reds and oranges and pinks, all with a festive bit of shine that will really highlight your pretty smile.

My weekend plans are continuing to come together nicely, and I can see that it is going to be very busy so that might affect my blogging a little bit. We shall see what happens :) Planning for a second Thanksgiving makes me feel like a hobbit with second breakfast, only bigger, LOL! I think I'll just call it a Friendsgiving even if it is family and friends. I hope you are all having a marvelous day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Top: Entice - Harvest Moon Sweater - Lights Fatpack $450L ULTRA Event
Skirt: Entice - Harvest Moon Skirt Fatpack $450L ULTRA Event
Earrings: Spider Tree Designs .:*STD*:. Earring $0L Marketplace

Photo 2:
Jewelry: Tryska Moon GIFT GOLDEN W CHOCOLATE DIAMONDS EARRINGS & CHOKER $0L Marketplace

Photo 3:
Bracelet: *AvaWay*_Gift Bracelet_Amethist $0L Marketplace

Photo 4:
Earrings: C&C - April (Sugilite/Turquoise) Gift $0L Marketplace

Photo 5:
Lipstick: LIVIA::Bianca Lipstick [Omega/Tattoo] $169L 4Mesh November Exclusive

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Apple - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - Birdie Cotton Candy (Omega head/body)
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Seth Eyes - Moss
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment