Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Here Comes the Sun at Sn@tch

Hiya everyone! Tonight we get to see the current fishing set at Sn@tch, their Fish 4 This - Here Comes The Sun set with 21 terrific pieces to catch. They consist of 6 mesh dress (sizes: standard, Belleza Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique), hair in 4 different shades (each package contains two sizes), jeans capris in system and Omega, matching cuffs (catch these separately), sandals (separate catches), earrings, matching bracelet, and even some lipstick in system layer and Omega applier. You can wear the dresses without the capris, wear the capris with just about anything else you like, and the jewelry and lipstick are very versatile as well. So much potential! I as usual had Xan's patient help with the fishing since everything is transferable, and we can swap the pieces so everyone completes the set quicker. When the designer, Ivey, mentioned in the notecard last Wednesday that it looked like something we could go fishing in, I immediately knew I would want to find a photo location that has a pond or lake. My next thought was the lovely Star Journey sim, and that is precisely where I wound up soaking in the scenery while taking some fun photos.


Here I am soaking in the fresh air while wearing my new Sn@tch Alyssa Sundress in Aqua, with the Sn@tch Sun Capri Jeans in Blue. My hair is the Sn@tch Soleil Hair in Black, with a fun topknot and long loose sides and back. I'm not sure if there are any fish in this area, but there are certainly some pretty flowers behind me.


Next we have the Alyssa Sundress in Black, and I have switched into the Blonde variety of the Soleil Hair. I believe soleil means sun, so it goes right along with the theme of this set perfectly. I also added the cuffs to the jeans, which can be adjusted and resized as needed to fit your personal shape. They are handy for if you want it to feel like you visited someplace and decided to roll up those pant legs and tiptoe into the water, as I look so tempted to do.


Our Alyssa Sundress looks just as comfy in Blue, with those same spaghetti straps and flowing style that ends in a row of lace at the hem. I have added the Sn@tch Sun Worshiper Earrings and Sun Worshiper Bracelet for some sparkle, and was very pleased with the results.


Next we have the Alyssa Sundress in Pink, which is a charming choice for her and has polka dots instead of flowers so it isn't overly feminine for a fishing or exploring trip. I changed into the Soleil Hair in Dark Brown, as you can see it makes a great brunette style as well. One more difference for this image, I am also now wearing the Sn@tch Sunny Sandals, which are a nice fit for Slink flat feet and can be adjusted so I expect they can fit other flat feet too. The wide multicolor strap across the top looks cute with all of these dresses and the capris.


One last look of the evening, I am now a redhead thanks to Soleil Hair in Red, and I am sporting the Alyssa Sundress in Purple which is one of my favorite colors. It really brings out the different shades in the sandals too, I think each combination highlights something new. I am also very happy to be showing you the Sn@tch Moist Lipstick in Rose here, which is also part of this terrific fishing set. The shade is somewhere between pink and purple, so I think it goes especially well with this particular dress.

I had another visit from the sleep disturbance fairy, with waking up several times and then having a really bizarre dream that is still kinda bugging me, so I am happy to be here and able to distract myself from RL with SL :) Lately my brain likes to throw random celebrities into my dreams, it's like a parade of guest stars that make absolutely no sense but can be downright amusing. My dreams must have an interesting casting budget ;) I hope you are all having a nice day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Fishing Prizes from Sn@tch:

Photo 1:
Dress: Sn@tch Alyssa Sundress (Aqua) $0L Fishing Prize
Pants: Sn@tch Sun Capri Jeans (Blue) $0L Fishing Prize
Hair: Sn@tch Soleil Hair (Black) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 2:
Dress: Sn@tch Alyssa Sundress (Black) $0L Fishing Prize
Cuffs: Sn@tch Sun Capri Jeans Cuffs $0L Fishing Prize
Hair: Sn@tch Soleil Hair (Blonde) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 3:
Dress: Sn@tch Alyssa Sundress (Blue) $0L Fishing Prize
Earrings: Sn@tch Sun Worshiper Earrings $0L Fishing Prize
Bracelet: Sn@tch Sun Worshiper Bracelet (RT) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: Sn@tch Alyssa Sundress (Pink) $0L Fishing Prize
Hair: Sn@tch Soleil Hair (Dark Brown) $0L Fishing Prize
Sandals: Sn@tch Sunny Sandals $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 5:
Dress: Sn@tch Alyssa Sundress (Violet) $0L Fishing Prize
Hair: Sn@tch Soleil Hair (Red) $0L Fishing Prize
Lipstick: Sn@tch Moist Lipstick (Rose) $0L Fishing Prize

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - Calamity v1 cotton candy (Omega head/body)
Eyes: *Inkheart* - Soul Eyes - Memories
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)
Location: Star Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment