Sunday, June 24, 2018

Group Gift & Birthday Gifts

Hiya everyone! Tonight we have more birthday gifts to open for Second Life's 15th birthday celebration, four full sims of discounts but tonight's are all from the Golden sim. Just enjoy, explore, and while you shop you will see the free gifts at nearly every display. But before we dive into our pile of presents, I have a group gift that I am so excited to share, from Entice whose info group is free to join. They have a terrific dress fatpack as their latest gift for all their members, and are always generous with group gifts plus midnight manias and lucky boards. 


This lovely look is the Entice - The Tide is High Dress Fatpack, a polka dotted frock with bold double belting in sizes for Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and a standard fitted version. There is also a HUD that lets you choose from 10 colors, two of which I randomly chose for above, all of which really pop against the black and white.


Over to the SL15B shopping event, you can find this flirty dress from ISON called Michelle dress as their present for all visitors. The dress comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique, and includes a HUD with 3 texture choices. Two are shown above, and the other is a solid red hue. I love how the straps cross in the back and then lace things together, and that floral pattern has a tropical feel that really appeals to me.


There are so many options for your summer wardrobe at SL15B, and our gift from PinkRayne named Peony is a perfect example. It includes sizes for Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique, with a HUD that lets you choose from 5 colors for the feminine floral texture. I am always drawn to shades of purple, but I definitely appreciate all the selections for this present.


Sometimes we just need something sweet and snuggly to hold, so I was delighted when I unpacked the Jinx goodies and found 5 treats inside, including Unipig Arm Pet - Pastel Pink. It has a hold pose built in, and I admit my first thought was a unicorn pig hybrid like Miss Piggy, so I was surprised to see that it is instead a precious guinea pig! *Squee* I used to spend a lot of time with my friend's guinea pigs and have always thought they were adorable, but none of hers had a unicorn horn or these shades of pink ;) As for the other 4 gifts, I will leave them as a surprise but I will say there is another type of horns involved in one, and at least one other companion.


Perhaps you noticed that my nails had some extra bursts of color tonight, well that would be courtesy of the gift from Hello Dave at the SL15B event. They are offering their Black Tip French nails to all of us with HUDs for Slink, Omega, and Maitreya. There are 35 colors to choose from, ranging from pastels to brights, each with that dramatic tip of inky black. So much versatility, and I am a longtime fan of theirs so I was glad to be able to pick this up and share with all of you.

I am having one of those days where things feel very mixed up, since I didn't get much more than a quick nap before going out this morning/afternoon, then came home and napped (which was more like my real sleep) for several hours. Now it feels like everything I did in the morning was actually yesterday, so I've been feeling all evening like it was already Sunday. At least I don't have any plans for Sunday that involve leaving the house or being somewhere at a certain time, so I can try to relax and refocus. One of the vendors at the market I go to each Saturday is from Guadalajara Mexico, and was cooking amazing Mexican street food today and it smelled heavenly! Tacos, taquitos, corn on the cob (elotes), hibiscus water, rice, refried beans...I did taste several of those and wow are they tasty :) My fridge is filled with a few days' worth of yummy meals and desserts, and I am happy not to have to cook in this heat. I hope you're all enjoying your weekend, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: Entice - The Tide is High Dress Fatpack $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: ISON - michelle dress $0L SL15B Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: PinkRayne Peony $0L SL15B Gift

Photo 4:
Pet: Jinx: Unipig Arm Pet - Pastel Pink $0L SL15B Gift

Photo 5:
Nails: Hello Dave - Nails Appliers - Black Tip French $0L SL15B Gift

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Jamie - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - NEELTJE cotton candy (Omega head/body)
Eyes: *Inkheart* - Eternal Eyes - Malice
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment