Thursday, June 28, 2018

Still Ready For a Selfie

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have some more Selfie Hunt prizes to share, they are each just $1L and hiding inside a pair of polaroids (those old photos that popped out of the cameras and developed in front of your eyes, white trim) so that is what the hints from the website will be guiding you to find. You only have a couple of days remaining, so I urge you to hurry if you are interested :) I don't say that to be pushy, but to emphasize the time sensitive nature since many current hunts are wrapping up when the month ends.


What better way to enjoy this hunt than with a phone and pose? Find the hunt object at Susie's Shoppe and you can claim both of these outfits plus the phone and the pose, all for one single linden. The dresses are each boxed separately in red and white versions, top and skirt each in standard mesh sizes plus Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP. The iPhone is for the left hand, I mirrored the right half of my image above so don't let that fool you, and the animation is not built into the phone so it can be used with any other type of pose you may already have. 


Darling Haute Couture has a new location (the one on the website was no longer there, so I used search to find their new home and that is what is linked in my ending credits) and a snuggly looking robe as our hunt prize. It is called *DHC* Brooklyn and comes in fitmesh standard sizes along with Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink versions. The back reads "This is what Spoiled looks like", and while I don't generally consider myself spoiled, I will admit that some of these hunts leave me feeling extra pampered. We all deserve it from time to time, and I hope to be able to help you all treat yourselves with something my posts.


Next stop, Moonlitecat Creations, who have two prizes (male and female) to seek out. Both are matching t-shirts and I am happily sporting the MLCC Dark Mirror Womens Shirt, which comes in 5 rigged and 5 fitmesh sizes. The text says "Mirrors can't talk; lucky for you they can't laugh either". Sometimes you just feel a little sassy and want to show it off, so this is what you should reach for in your SL closet for those days.


My last look of the night (this turned out to be a shorter post than most...) is from Cygnus Designs, whose store is conveniently located on a favorite sim of mine in the Free Dove shopping plaza. Their gift is their Fleur de Juin Tank, which is provided in standard mesh sizes as well as Slink Hourglass and Slink Physique (each Petite and regular). I am comfortably wearing the medium with my Maitreya body. There is also a handy HUD included that lets you choose from 9 textures, two of which are seen above. They are 3 different colors and the two prints above plus a solid, so you can suit many moods with this casual cutie. As in the prior photo, I am wearing my favorite marketplace gift from Delizio, their jeans in light blue, which come in system layers plus Omega and Maitreya appliers in a wide range of colors.

My day was fine until I started not feeling well, so I had a very mild dinner and am keeping my fingers crossed that I feel up to going to my Thursday and Friday appointments. The Thursday one has already been postponed once, and I really need it (chiropractic adjustment) so I do not want to have to reschedule again. I hope you're all having a great day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Selfie Hunt:

Photo 1:
Outfits: Susie's Shoppe The Selfie Hunt $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Robe: Darling Haute Couture *DHC* Brooklyn $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Top: Moonlitecat Creations MLCC Dark Mirror Womens Shirt $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Top: Cygnus Designs - Fleur de Juin Tank Top $1L Hunt Prize

Pants Photos 3&4: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Light Blue) $0L Marketplace

Head: [GA.EG] Barbara Bento Mesh Head
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Jamie - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - NEELTJE cotton candy (Omega head/body)
Eyes: *Inkheart* - Eternal Eyes - Malice
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment