Thursday, June 11, 2020

More Gifts From The Gacha Life

Hiya everyone! Tonight's post features more group gifts found at The Gacha Life, whose group is free to join and has offerings from most of the designers at the event. I showed you a few in my last post, as well as a gacha prize or two, and there were still plenty of gifts left to fill a second post :) I was impressed by the selection here, but that is not unusual for this particular event. I wish you the best of luck playing the gachas, that you win the prizes you desire, and have fun claiming all these generous group gifts.


I got quite a kick out of the first gift I am showing you this evening, the Grumble-Sleeveless Tee-Done Adulting. In case you can't read it, the front says "I'm done adulting, let's be mermaids" with a mermaid tail beneath. After the past few months, I agree!! The gift includes sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. I paired it with my favorite marketplace freebie jeans from Delizio, a full fatpack (I am wearing the blue here) of colors in system/BOM layers plus appliers for Maitreya and Omega. 


This daring swimsuit is our gift from AnaSTyle called Arshe Green, and the bright color really highlights the high cut legs that lead to the thong style in the ear. It comes in standard mesh sizing as well as Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine sizes. 


If the previous photo inspired you to plan a visit to a beach, why stop at just one swimsuit when you can also claim this flirty bikini? It is our group gift from *Sexy Style* called ANIMAL Bikini Red, a string bikini in a delightful zebra print. The top and bottom are each provided in Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing.


Next we ramp up the seduction factor with the ZFG gift called TRACI. This one-piece outfit is comprised of several belts, a leather thong, and a slender chain connecting from the collar all the way down. The gift includes Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes. I feel like this is well suited for intimate roleplay or private time with that special someone.


For my final look of the evening, we have the generous group gift from GIULIADESIGN called VIOLA06. As you can see, there is a lot to appreciate here, with accessories and even footwear included. The top, skirt, and boots each come in Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing, and the gift also includes matching earrings and necklace to complete your outfit. Part of me wants to wear those kickass boots everywhere!

It was another quiet day here, and I have been working my way through the Womenstuff hunt path with Xan's help. Next I will either help him with the Menstuff, or perhaps another gridwide hunt to explore as there are several possibilities each month. There is always something to do in SL though, like finding our own adventures in sims we have never visited or just relaxing and doing some 7 Seas fishing wherever there are custom items. The weather has definitely decided that summer is here, even if the calendar is not quite there yet, so I am grateful for my ceiling fan and have my (overgrown) hair pulled back in a loose ponytail. I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from The Gacha Life:

Photo 1:
Top: Grumble-Sleeveless Tee-Done Adulting $0L The Gacha Life Group Gift
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Blue) $0L Marketplace

Photo 2:
Swimsuit: AnaSTyle - Arshe Green $0L The Gacha Life Group Gift

Photo 3:
Bikini: *Sexy Style* ANIMAL Bikini Red $0L The Gacha Life Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: ZFG TRACI $0L The Gacha Life Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: ***GIULIADESIGN***VIOLA06 $0L The Gacha Life Group Gift


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Eternity - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MAAN dew (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

2 comments: