Thursday, June 18, 2020

More ACCESS Treats

Hiya everyone! Tonight we get to take a look at even more group gifts for the ACCESS event's 2nd anniversary. The group is free to join, and the gifts are plentiful! You can claim them by clicking all the teal gift boxes you see, at nearly every display of the entire full sim of terrific sales items. It might not be as crowded today as those first few opening days, but just in case there is a cam shopping sim you can try to get into if the main sim is full. You can use your camera controls to look over to the main sim and click things, which is so handy for these popular events. This event has plenty to offer for the guys as well as us gals, so be sure to let all your friends know, they will thank you!


My first look is a fun floral tube top, the gift from fleur. called daisy tube top summer. It comes in Freya, Legacy, and Maitreya sizes, and can be paired with just about any skirt or pants you wish. I am wearing it with blue jeans from Delizio that you can find for free on the marketplace, a gift that includes several colors in system/BOM layers plus appliers for Omega and Maitreya.

Another playful top you can find among these group gifts is the Shelby Crop - Alien from -sixx-. It is provided in sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies, and has a multicolored alien face on the front. This very cropped shirt is lifted even higher on one side, just barely covering what needs to be covered ;) 

I am feeling pretty in pink here, thanks to the generous gift from ShyDoll :) Their Alissa Rose consists of the bodysuit and sheer top (seen on the right layered over the bodysuit) each in sizes for Alice, Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya bodies. There is something so charming about the translucent blouse, with ruffled collar and gathered in two places to draw in the full sleeves.

Next I wrapped myself in the American Beauty gift called 'Taya' Dress Orange, a shiny strapless mini in a bold color. This gift includes Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya sizes. The back looks a bit tighter, with a long zipper holding things together. I decided to accessorize it to draw even more attention to the neckline, so I added the Mira Choker - Nude from [[ Masoom ]]. It has versions fitted for Isis/Freya, Hourglass/Physique, Maitreya, and Legacy bodies, and there is a HUD included for blend/mask so you can adjust those if needed. This is a very eye-catching look that I can envision wearing with lots of different outfits.

My final look of the evening is from Kaithleen's, their Dareon Bodysuit - Mint gift. It is a knee length, formfitting bodysuit that comes in eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya sizing, with a HUD offering 17 colors each for the upper and lower trim. You can change them separately as I did on the right, or even use the exact mint shade as the main outfit for a single color look. I haven't decided where would be best to wear this outfit other than working out, so I hope to see your ideas on flickr or twitter :) My avi doesn't work out much, other than walking which I enjoy in RL too. 

It was a stressful day simply from having to leave the house, but things went smoothly once I got to my appointment. Everything was clean (the smell of lysol was everywhere LOL) and the staff all wore masks and took appropriate precautions, and I used hand sanitizer a few times while I was there. My parents had an appointment at the same office in the morning, so I feel better knowing that all 3 of us were in a relatively safe environment because of the precautions. Now I am trying to relax and prepare for the next few days' blog posts, and I am trying to make sure I have something for dinner tomorrow evening :) It's all good, and I am focusing on positive and productive things. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from ACCESS:

Photo 1:
Top: fleur. daisy tube top. summer $0L ACCESS Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: - sixx - Shelby Crop - Alien $0L ACCESS Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: ShyDoll - Alissa Rose $0L ACCESS Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: American Beauty-'Taya' Dress Orange $0L ACCESS Group Gift
Necklace: [[ Masoom ]] Mira Choker - Nude $0L ACCESS Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: Kaithleen's Dareon Bodysuit - Mint $0L ACCESS Group Gift

Pants Photos 1&2: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Blue) $0L Marketplace


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Poetry - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MAAN dew (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment