Saturday, June 27, 2020

Sexy and Seventeen

Hiya everyone! Tonight I will begin to show you some of the many gifts we can find at the SL17B Shop and Hop, part of Second Life's 17th Birthday celebration. There are 10 full sims loaded with designers offering discounted items, and most have a free gift for all visitors. Some are in little suitcases, others are signs on walls or other types of gift boxes, just look around each display carefully if you do not see it immediately. With so many sims, I will do what I usually do with their larger events and share them one sim at a time, so tonight's gifts can all be found on the Frosted sim. It is the weekend and things could be crowded, but the good news is that the event is open until the 12th of July so you can certainly wait until things are less hectic there. I went two days ago and it was busy but none of the sims were full to the point of not letting me in, and I visited half of them at that time. After the weekend, I will tackle the other five and have a terrific time unpacking those generous treats! Meanwhile I also have a new-ish release from [Ari-Pari] to show you that is close to my heart, and may be meaningful for many of you too.


My first look of the evening is a gift from #AplBlossom, their Ari No. 9 outfit. It is one of two SL17B gifts at this display, and there are 2 group gifts there if you happen to be in their group :) Ari No. 9 is a one piece with the appearance of two, a tank top and high waisted panties with a skirt attached, and includes both versions shown above (patterned and solid skirts) each sized for Freya, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies.


The other treat I mentioned being at this display is from the Blossom&Seeds brand, called SL17B - Italy Exclusive Pack. It is also a single piece with built in layers of dress, bra top, and belt, and comes in sizes for Freya, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. There is a HUD provided to let you pick from 5 solid colors for the top and 5 pretty patterns for the blouse-style dress. The top is rather sheer because of being lace.


This gorgeous slip dress is our gift from Faida named Blanche, and she is a delicate satiny halter style with fun floral pattern. The gift includes Legacy, Legacy Perky, and Maitreya sizing. I couldn't resist trying on the gift from Gabrielle Hamelin with it, which is the lovely Adora Fun - Shards Necklace with Resizer. It even comes in an extra tiny size, but I wore the regular one and used the resize script to make it a bit bigger. The choker part itself reminds me of rock candy and its sweet clusters, while the heart pendant looks like hammered metal for a very attractive look.


I noticed I have been favoring shades of blue lately, so I was delighted to unpack this beautiful {le fil casse} Kennedy Dress Ice gift. It includes Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya sizing, with detached sleeves and lots of gathers for a charming style. I'll bet that necklace from the previous photo would look just as pretty with this neckline.


Over to [Ari-Pari], where they would like to remind us that Love Is Love with this poignant tee. It is ideal for Pride month of course, but just as true any day of the year :) The shirt comes in sizes for eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, with a HUD offering 12 background colors. It is just $150L and better yet, with their free group tag is discounted to $135L. I personally am not LGBT+ but I am a proud ally, with friends and family members who are, and will always have my support and love as all LGBT+ folks do ♥. There are a couple of other pride designs too, so please head to that back wall and have a peek!

Hooray for the weekend! I am a bit anxious about parts of it, but looking forward to it nonetheless. I will be taking the day off from blogging tomorrow, as the fans did arrive for my poor hardworking PC so they will be replaced by a family member who has much more experience than I ever will at that sort of thing. I do not expect any problems, but it felt logical to just plan the day without any deadlines or pressure and to not rush said family member. The computer has been making noises for several months off and on, but the past few weeks it really increased and made me even more concerned. I am doing what must be done, and will be relieved to be back Sunday with more SL17B goodies to share :) In the meantime, I hope you all have a safe and beautiful weekend, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from SL17B - Frosted Sim:

Photo 1:
Outfit: #Apl.Blossom Ari No. 9 $0L SL17B Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: Blossom&Seeds SL17B - Italy Exclusive Pack $0L SL17B Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Faida - Blanche $0L SL17B Gift
Necklace: Gabrielle Hamelin ~ Adora Fun - Shards Necklace with Resizer $0L SL17B Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: {le fil casse} Kennedy Dress Ice $0L SL17B Gift

Photo 5:
Top: [Ari-Pari] Love Is Love Tee $150L New Release


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Eyeshadow: alaskametro<3 Daytime" - eyeshadow 02 !TESTER! $0L Wearable Demo
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Kitten - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MERRY cotton candy (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment