Tuesday, June 22, 2021

SL18B and Summer Carnival

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I have two events for us to enjoy, so there is plenty of variety for all to appreciate. The SL18B celebration is still underway with a 16 region Shop and Hop, 320 designers offering discounted items as well as many free gifts. The gifts I am sharing tonight are all from the Frosted region, since I find it easiest to keep them sorted by which sim/region I found them in. I also stopped by the Summer Carnival at Malus, filled with "Fun in the Sun" until the 16th of July. There are exclusive offers, gifts of $25L or less, and even some gachas for those of us who enjoy the surprise of those addictive machines :) Let's get started!


My first look is an SL18B gift from [JUSTICE] called TERRY ROMPER - FATPACK. This strapless one-piece short outfit comes in sizes for Freya, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, with a HUD to choose from 20 terrific colors. I really like the built in belt, a slender strand tied in a loose bow in the front that always matches the outfit's color perfectly. 


*HolliPocket* has a flirty duo of slip dresses as their gift for all visitors. Melina Slip includes silver and silver dot versions, with the original silver being decorated with an intricate lace design. Each are provided in Legacy and Maitreya sizes, and you can really tell from the rear view how transparent they are. I am a big fan of the crossed straps in the back, adding visual interest along with the textures.


I also found the gift from PULSE which is their Jazzy Dress - M Lara / Wine. As the name indicates, it is created to fit the Maitreya Lara body, and in a rich ruby color worthy of your favorite red wine. It has crossed straps both front and back, and the peekaboo belly cutout is an alluring touch. 


Next I slipped into a commemorative top that is the *PSS* Cosmos Tops SL18B Gift. This short sleeved crop top with sheer panel comes in Legacy and Maitreya sizes, in a deep turquoise with SL18B emblazoned across it. You can pair this with anything you wish, as I have done with the marketplace gift from Delizio who appear here rather often :) Their jeans come in several colors as system/BOM layers along with Maitreya and Omega appliers, so they are versatile in multiple ways.


For my final look of the evening, I warmly invite you to the Summer Carnival where we are visiting the HORL display for some gorgeous body art. The tattoo on my right thigh is their Faith Tattoo, and can be yours for $180L. It is a BOM (Bakes On Mesh) layer that can also be worn by classic avatars, but I am wearing it on my Maitreya body which is BOM compatible. The intricate design reminds me of the chandelier style tattoos that you might see on upper ribs beneath breasts, with this one being held up by a sprig of dainty flowers. The lotus in the center captivated me, and honestly is a big part of why I was drawn to share this with you. If you'd like to visit the HORL mainstore you can click >here<, while the link in my ending credits is for the event location. As for my bikini, that would be another marketplace freebie that I enjoy wearing when I need to cover up just the basics ;) It is called Lovelace Basic Bikini Black, and indicates as being for classic avatars but the system layers work as BOM too. 

It has been another hot one here with some thunderstorms this evening that made me a little nervous about possibly losing power, but *knock on wood* so far so good. They seem to be caused by a tropical storm off to the south, so eventually things will settle down. It's interesting how much the weather can affect people's moods without them realizing it. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All SL18B Gifts from the Frosted Region:

Photo 1:
Outfit: [JUSTICE] TERRY ROMPER - FATPACK $0L SL18B Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: *HolliPocket* Melina Slip $0L SL18B Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: PULSE - GIFT / Jazzy Dress - M Lara / Wine $0L SL18B Gift

Photo 4:
Top: *PSS* Cosmos Tops SL18B Gift $0L SL18B Gift
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in White) $0L Marketplace

Photo 5:
Tattoo: HORL - Faith Tattoo $180L Summer Carnival
Bikini: LOVELACE Basic Bikini - BLACK (Classic Avatar) $0L Marketplace

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Halona - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BRIONIE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment