Thursday, June 17, 2021

WIP Event Goodies

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we have more gifts to see from the WIP Event for their free group's members. The participating designers are pulling out all the stops for the first anniversary celebration, and you can find generous gifts in white bags at most of the displays. I always enjoy seeing what they offer for a special occasion like this, along with their usual selections for sale. It can be a great way to discover new favorite stores, and it is an extra reason to stop by the event during its final week. 


For my first look this evening, I chose the TO.KISKI - Nina Mini Dress & Shoes Black which is one of two gifts you will find at WIP from them. The single sleeved dress with pretty lace comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP bodies, while the coordinating heels are for Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink high feet. I accessorized with the gift from [oh!] which is a choker with their logo on the front. It is easy to resize if you need to, just give it a click, which I actually find easier to do by right clicking it in my inventory so my AO movement doesn't make me click elsewhere instead.


I did mention that there are two gifts from TO.KISKI, and this beautiful dress is the second one called Kami Mini dress New / - Aqua Soft. The neckline is low and draped, then tied in the back as a halter. The split skirt has a daring side view! Our gift is provided in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing. 


Speaking of plunging necklines, how sexy is this Rubber Dress from zOOm? :) It makes me want to run my finger along the skirt to hear the squeak! The gift includes Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya sizes, with a 9 color HUD so you can choose your shiny shade. Based on the way it is reflecting the light, I think this dress is materials enabled. 


[meowhi] has a playful treat for us, their Bunny Bodysuit GIFT. There are versions with and without the tail each in several colors (black, blue, green, pink, white) and sized for Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya mesh bodies. I am wearing the green on the left and the blue with tail on the right, and I'm enjoying the straight across strapless neckline and boy short legs. 


For my final look of the evening, I changed into the charming ::WILD:: Fashion Shelly Dress (Purple) gift. The textures of satin and sparkles bring a party feeling, and I am fond of bows so the bodice decoration made me smile too. It comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. I added something shiny to my wrists too, the [LIZ] Samara Bracelet [Silver] from LIZIAAH. These adjustable cuff bracelets have built in resize scripts, and I have always been a fan of the combo of silver and black for jewelry or just about anything for that matter. You could wear just one for a hint of glam, or go ahead and add both as I have here.

What a weird day...when I got brought back to the exam room for my doctor's visit, the power went out so the nurse had to take my vitals with only the light of a flashlight to guide her, LOL. The power came back about 20 minutes later, and the appointment went well from there. I have a 3-page printout of blood tests to have drawn soon, then we can adjust my meds and decide what to do from there. I was impressed that the doctor was genuinely concerned about my mental health as much as physical, ensuring that I am holding up through the stress that is life these days for most of us. She is a very kind person and it showed. The weather was surprisingly nice, and it was generally a good day. I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts for WIP Event:

Photo 1:
Outfit: TO.KISKI - Nina Mini Dress & Shoes Black $0L WIP Group Gift
Necklace: [oh!] Choker Gift $0L WIP Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: TO.KISKI - Kami Mini dress New / - Aqua Soft $0L WIP Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: zOOm - Rubber Dress $0L WIP Group Gift

Photo 4:
Bodysuit: [meowhi] Bunny Bodysuit GIFT $0L WIP Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: ::WILD:: Fashion Shelly Dress (Purple) $0L WIP Group Gift
Bracelets: LIZIAAH [LIZ] Samara Bracelet [Silver] $0L WIP Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Halona - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - CITRINE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment