Saturday, July 31, 2021

Summer Nights Hunt

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are exploring a hunt that I just found out about by random chance, visiting a participating store for a different reason and spotting the sign at the landing zone :) It is called the Summer Nights Hunt by Ephemera Events, and we are looking for dark palm trees that appeared either blue, purple, or black to me depending on the lighting. The website guides us with landmarks and hints, although I need to mention that it seems several stores have moved since the hunt began because I did a lot of searching to find the new locations. The ones I am providing for the prizes I'm sharing tonight are the current ones to the best of my knowledge. There are free $0L prizes at every location, with most offering others up to $15L apiece and some have several additional prizes for us to enjoy. As someone who has seen the movie Grease way too many times, I find myself humming it's Summer Nights song as I type, and while I was hunting. The hunt is open until the 14th of August, so we have about 2 weeks to enjoy these summer nights :)


For my first look, I visited +Blue Blood+ and found their free palm tree containing the beautiful Delusion Special Edition dress. It comes in a standard size for classic avatars, as well as versions to fit Belleza Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies. The loose style looks great in the mix of bold and dark colors, and I especially like the little lace trim by the trio of buttons on the bodice.


Next we see the London Girl::Sally Romper which is the free prize at the hunt's starting location. It includes blue and pink versions each in sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. I did not see the blue Maitreya size however, so I am wearing the blue Legacy on the left which fit my shape pretty well :) I think the fact that the style is not skintight helped. Both colors are sheer and trimmed in lace for a flirtatious appearance.


Black Swan has a free prize for all of the BOM (Bakes on Mesh) fans like myself, their Simone - lace catsuit. It can be worn on classic avatars as well as BOM compatible mesh bodies, in a single tattoo layer that consists of the sheer cap sleeved top with flowers and the polka dotted tights. It is an intricate design whose texturing really caught my eye!


There are several $15L prizes at MadCatCreations, plus a free one each for men and women. This beauty is the free MCC - woman - Geo Summer Dress single, which is a formfitting mini with both straps draped over the same left shoulder. It comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Kupra (Bimbo, Low, and Original), Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies. The vibrant colors will help make your summer night or any time of year bright and flirty.


For my final look this evening I chose two of the free gifts to share, starting with the Toxic Tshirt from g-spot on the left. It includes sizes for eBody Curvy, Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite bodies, all in black with green trim and a matching toxic (radiation?) symbol that has begun to drip. For a lighter take that puts me in mind of the 60's event from my previous post, be sure to find the free prize at Petite Mort. It holds their Moon Child Tee, a cropped short sleeve ombre that says "Stay Wild Moon Child" with crossed arrows and a dreamcatcher. It is provided in Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite mesh body sizing. Both of these are looking effortlessly sharp with one of the Delizio jeans (blue) from their marketplace fatpack gift, several colors in system/BOM layers plus appliers for Maitreya and Omega. 

I finally made it over to my parents' for dinner, so it was a good evening :) Tomorrow we are supposed to have beautiful weather for the farmers market, and then I am going to try to relax and maybe watch a movie. I hope you all have a terrific weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes for the Summer Nights Hunt:

Photo 1:
Dress: +Blue Blood+ Delusion Special Edition $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: London Girl::Sally Romper $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Outfit: ! Black Swan ! Simone - lace catsuit $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: MadCatCreations MCC - woman - Geo Summer Dress single $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Top Left: g-spot // Toxic Tshirt $0L Hunt Prize
Top Right: Petite Mort- Moon Child Tee $0L Hunt Prize
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Blue) $0L Marketplace

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Kaijah - Blonde
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - AVONLEA marshmellow (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment