Thursday, July 29, 2021

More DM Designs

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I decided to share some more group gifts and lucky board prizes from DM Design. They all need the free DM group tag to claim, and there are plenty of ladies' clothing treats that can be yours with a few clicks and in the case of lucky board prizes, a little luck and patience. I really like their style, and am grateful for all the chances to save money with these free goodies. 


My first look is a group gift called DM Design Afrodita Tights-1, and it make my hippie heart happy! The one piece outfit comes in Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, with a 10 texture HUD so you can change the look easily. There are so many fun details, like the deep neckline leading to the front zipper, and the flared cuffs beneath loosely laced sides.


I love the simple elegance of the DM ~ Alma Gown Gift and its sleek satiny texture. The draped back shows off just enough skin, and would be perfect to frame a tattoo or a necklace that hangs in the back. This gift includes standard mesh sizes as well as eBody Classic, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body versions.


Pretty in pink, this is the DM ~ Kashy Dress Gift that I was also glad to claim from the group gifts wall with my DM Design tag. It comes in standard mesh sizes for classic avatars, with sizes for Belleza Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies. There is a tan leather belt built in, and the strapless style looks so pretty with the gathered back and ruffled skirt. 


Next we see the intriguing DM Design Whitney-1 Outfit lucky board prize. It consists of the armor (bra cups) and skirt each in Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes. There is also a HUD with 12 color options for each, so you can mix and match if you prefer. The skirt hem is daringly diagonal to be extra high on the left, and as you can see from the rear view it provides a rather cheeky view ;) I enjoy the way the top has a metallic sheen, to contrast the denim texture of the skirt beautifully.


My final look this evening is another lucky board prize, the DM Design Baby Dress 6. It is provided in sizes for Altamura, Eve Pulpy, Eve Slim, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies. The zipper in the front is so eye-catching, and the deep maroon color is a great backdrop for the delicate pink flowers. They appear on half of the back of the dress too, but no zipper is needed back there :)

It was a quiet day that led to a frustrating evening, and I am a bit embarrassed that I let someone's behavior provoke me into snapping at them pretty badly. I think I got tired of not being able to reason with them, and their refusal to understand that things they do affect others very negatively. I really shouldn't have shouted and gotten so angry though, not productive or good for my health. I need to stay calm tomorrow so I can feel up to going out Friday and Saturday :) Meanwhile I hope you are all enjoying your day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts and Prizes from DM Design:

Photo 1:
Outfit: DM Design Afrodita Tights-1 $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: DM ~ Alma Gown Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: DM ~ Kashy Dress Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: DM Design Whitney-1 Outfit $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 5:
Dress: DM Design Baby Dress 6 $0L Lucky Board Prize

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Poetry - Blonde
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - AVONLEA marshmellow (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment