Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Summer in Kiyomizu

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I am delighted as always to share some prizes from the seasonal Kiyomizu Summer 2021 Hunt. It starts at the Kiyomizu Mall where you can find ninja cats in stores that have the hunt sign displayed, just click them and each will distribute a free gift:) Then the ghosts that float above the walkways can give you a personalized link to a website that shows which cats you have found and where you still need to locate one or more. There are no hints which makes this a tricky hunt, and some are really tiny or flattened and stuck in walls, so be prepared to look carefully. I would say we rather earn these free prizes ;) I love it though, and have been enjoying these regular hunts for at least a decade now. 


First I slipped into the =CS= One-Piece Swimwear 020 KIYOMIZU FIRE DEPT prize from Shiorin's Mart. This sexy swimsuit has a pair of gold shields on the front and one on the white racing stripe down the back, right above a cheerful firefighter. There is Japanese writing on the front that I cannot read and was unable to translate with the Google translate app on my phone, so I hope it doesn't say anything too shocking ;) This seemed like a good time to share another prize, the Kiyomizu Tattoos from Mumu's Shop. On the left is the Rose&Cat, while I wore the Tropical on the right, and both images appear on both upper arms. I like the contrast of the single color for rose and cat, or you can choose the rainbow hues of the tropical island. Both are provided in system/BOM layers and a Maitreya applier. Just find those ninja kitties at each store to claim them for free.


Next we have the lovely M*Motion C21-02 KYMZ Summer Dress prize, which I adore for its soft appearance and high-low hemline. The buttons down the front make it very much like some of my favorite shirts in RL, just a fun detail that keeps things from being too plain even if you never unbutton them. The dress is designed to fit the Maitreya Lara mesh body. 


This sweet casual look is from the ninja kitty at [satus Inc] and is called Norma Short Loungewear Beige. It is a one piece shorts outfit with boat neck and long sleeves, so it would be comfortable this time of year or perhaps late spring and throughout autumn. It is provided in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. 


One of the first things summer makes me think of is beach vacations, so this pretty High Waist Separated Swimwear prize from SHOP KERO is right up my alley. The top and bottom are each provided in Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, with a HUD offering 8 textures as well as buttons to adjust glow and to adjust the texture's size. As with most HUDs like this, my suggestion is to try out any unfamiliar buttons to see what happens, since you won't really damage or break anything :) I find myself drawn to retro styles more and more lately, which also adds to the appeal of this particular prize for me.


for my final look of the night, I have a closeup view for you of the KoCha - Nail_Flower_Green gift. This applier works with the Maitreya body's hands, and will look great on any of their shapes or lengths you prefer. It is a mixed manicure with various blossoms either single or in pairs or trios on each nail. It creates a subtle yet playful look, and I really like the green and yellow together. 

Do you ever find yourself randomly googling things from conversations you're having or from whatever you're watching on tv? Listening to 70's music lately has sent me to google all too frequently, usually to find out who remade a certain song or what else I know a particular singer from. Then I fall down a rabbit hole of reading their whole life story though, which can be pretty unpleasant for a lot of that era's musicians. I do enjoy seeing the old photos, and admiring the fashions and hairstyles from those days. I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from Kiyomizu Summer 2021 Hunt:

Photo 1:
Swimsuit: Shiorin's Mart =CS= One-Piece Swimwear 020 KIYOMIZU FIRE DEPT $0L Hunt Prize
Tattoos: Mumu's Shop *R&R* Kiyomizu Tattoo $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Dress: M*Motion C21-02 KYMZ Summer Dress [Lara] $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Outfit: [satus Inc] Norma Short Loungewear Beige $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Swimsuit: SHOP KERO High Waist Separated Swimwear $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Nails: KoCha - Nail_Flower_Green $0L Hunt Prize

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: Magika - Gemma
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - KAMELION cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment