Friday, July 16, 2021

Wonders from WellMade

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post is a part two of yesterday's [WellMade] mini hunt at The Free Dove, with this half taking place at the [WellMade] mainstore. The hunt object we are looking for is the same white dove outline on a pink full moon, and you will need the [WellMade] group tag (free to join) active to claim them. Just explore the store, find each prize, and give it a click. While you have that group tag selected, be sure to stop in their group gifts room to see what else you might claim, and the game room has lucky chairs/boards and midnight manias for us to participate in. There is lots to see and enjoy during your visit!


For my first look, I started with the [WellMade] Free Dove Hunt #6 dress, which comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies. This mini has delicately patterned straps and the skirt is laced tightly on each thigh. It goes really well with the shoes which are our [WellMade] Free Dove Hunt #7 prize. When you find this treat you will receive the strappy sandals in Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink high sizing. I certainly do appreciate their versatility in addition to how pretty they are.


Our #7 shoes also coordinate quite well with the [WellMade] Free Dove Hunt #8 Mini Dress prize which is trimmed with lovely leopard print. It comes in sizes for Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, with pleated short skirt and built in belt. I like the strapless style and the zipper down the front, as details add up to make an impressive look.


For this outfit I changed into the [WellMade] Free Dove Hunt #9 Dress which has a fun tulip style skirt with leopard print. There are sizes for eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. Then I added the cute prize called [WellMade] Free Dove Hunt #10. These charming sandals fit Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, and Slink high feet. You can easily mix and match these hunt prizes with not only each other but anything else you may have in your wardrobe that could use a little boost. 


I did mention lucky boards in the game room, and if you do not stumble across it while hunting there are teleporter boards throughout the store that you can use to hop there directly. One of the boards decided to change to my initial while I was visiting, so I was excited to win their [WellMade] Elys Outfit. The dress and jacket each come in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, and there is a HUD for the dress that offers 20 colors each for 'up' and 'down' sections of the dress. The top section of the dress has a slender strip that is part of the down or lower section for tinting purposes, and you can choose the same shade for both so it all blends in. Did you notice all the flirty straps and cutouts of the dress? I love that it looks just as great with the jacket as without. 


For my final look this evening I randomly chose one of the many group gifts available for the store's group, which are in small packages on shelves on the wall next to the one with multiple other groups' gifts. This is the [WellMade] Beatrix Dress GIFT, and I am guessing it was from Halloween season based on some of the textures available on the HUD :) Said HUD offers 10 solid colors for the collar and top, then 10 patterns for the skirt, so you can do lots of fun mixing and matching. Please excuse the way the fluttery skirt cuts through my hand on the right, it was just a quirk of the pose that I didn't notice while taking the photo. The reason I said Halloween is that there are pumpkins and bats on two of the textures, but you know I love finding ways to wear things year round even if they were created with a holiday in mind. 

So, I have a startling confession for all of you...are you ready? I have never seen a single one of all the Marvel Movies! *gasp* I don't even really know why, I just don't find time to see many movies at all which can be disappointing. My housemate decided (after yet another movie-related comment that I didn't get) that this was intolerable and I simply must start watching, LOL, so my dinner became dinner and a movie. We are going in timeline order rather than release order, so today was most of Captain America. I expect to finish it before my dinner outing tomorrow, and if so we may start the next one Saturday after the farmers market. If it stops me from being treated like I just escaped from a cult or a bunker somewhere, I am all for it :) The funny thing is, by this point I've seen enough memes to have very general ideas of what to expect. It will be nice to piece things together and not feel like such a weirdo outsider, especially at the Saturday market where the topic comes up surprisingly often. I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts/Prizes from [WellMade]:

Photo 1:
Dress: [WellMade] Free Dove Hunt #6 $0L Free Dove Hunt
Shoes: [WellMade] Free Dove Hunt #7 $0L Free Dove Hunt

Photo 2:
Dress: [WellMade] Free Dove Hunt #8 Mini Dress $0L Free Dove Hunt

Photo 3:
Dress: [WellMade] Free Dove Hunt #9 Dress $0L Free Dove Hunt
Shoes: [WellMade] Free Dove Hunt #10 $0L Free Dove Hunt

Photo 4:
Outfit: [WellMade] Elys Outfit 1 $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 5:
Dress: [WellMade] Beatrix Dress GIFT $0L Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Curious - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - DEEN marshmellow (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment