Monday, November 1, 2021

Luck at Emerald Couture

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I am showing you what luck and patience (and a free group tag) can earn you at Emerald Couture. They have an abundance of lucky boards for their group members, with an impressive collection of prizes that we can win for free when our initial shows up. I have been a fan of Emerald Couture's style for a long time, and you will notice that much of the clothing includes shoes so your feet can join the party ;) There are casual looks and dressier ones, with a wide range of seasons represented. While you are there, please be sure to click the Midnight Mania boards for group members and claim any group gifts you haven't yet!


My first look is the flirty EC Tessie Outfit Powder prize. It starts with a pale blue dress decorated with pink flowers, lace trimmed neckline that plunges all the way past the belly button. It comes in a classic M size as well as Freya, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes. Then we add the flat sandals which are provided in Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, and Slink sizing. They match the powder blue color perfectly, and add a casual boho flavor to our look.


One of my favorite colors is purple, so I was feeling especially lucky to win the EC Chanda Outfit Purple from another board. Its skin tight mini has dark tiger stripes for a wild feeling, and is included in standard mesh sizes plus Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP body versions. The matching heels fit Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, and Slink high feet. I always appreciate shoes that are coordinated this well with the style of my dress or outfit!


I can't be the only one who started singing or humming "Genie in a Bottle" when I saw this, right? This lucky board prize is called EC Jazmin Jumpsuit Green, and while it would have worked for Halloween I think it is a playful look for any time of year. Its jumpsuit and sleeves each come in sizes for Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine bodies, so you can wear the jumpsuit with or without the sleeves. I really like the sheer midriff and how it matches the poofy sleeves, plus that intricate pattern is an exotic beauty.


As I was waiting near the boards, I felt myself being drawn to this one in particular for its vibrant colors and pretty pattern. It is the EC Niu Outfit Colbalt which includes top, skirt, and shoes. The cropped shirt and ruffled mini are each provided in Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, while the strappy sandals fit Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink high feet. They are the same shade of blue as the ruffle and the background of the floral pattern, so I feel very well put together in this :)


For my final look of the evening, I changed into the EC June Outfit Lemon prize. It has a strapless top tied closed by the tiniest bow in the front, with a fluttery mini skirt with subtle imprinted pattern. Each piece comes in standard mesh sizes as well as Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh body sizing. I love noticing all the fine details like the gathered elastic waistband and the stitching holding each bra cup carefully in place.

This evening really got away from me somehow, time wise! It was a good weekend overall, and the weather stayed rain-free just long enough for me to enjoy the farmers market Saturday late morning. There was a very sweet dog who looked like a golden retriever mix of some sort, who approached me for pets and kisses ♥. I may not have a dog of my own, but interacting with the ones who visit the farmers market always brighten my day. My stomach is a bit uneasy this evening so I am glad to be able to relax tomorrow and Tuesday with no appointments or need to leave the house until Wednesday. I hope you're all having a wonderful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Lucky Board Prizes from Emerald Couture:

Photo 1:
Outfit: EC Tessie Outfit Powder $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: EC Chanda Outfit Purple $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 3:
Outfit: EC Jazmin Jumpsuit Green $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 4:
Outfit: EC Niu Outfit Colbalt $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 5:
Outfit: EC June Outfit Lemon $0L Lucky Board Prize

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: Magika - Midnight
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - GRACEN marshmellow (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment