Saturday, December 11, 2021

Time For Holiday Shop and Hop

 Hiya everyone! Tonight it is my pleasure to invite you to the Holiday Shop & Hop 2021 event. We have 12 exquisitely decorated regions (sims) to explore, with 240 merchants offering items at a 20% or more discount in addition to a free gift from nearly every one. As with previous Shop & Hops, I take things one region at a time for the sake of simplicity, and tonight we are looking at some free gifts from the Chickory region. I usually see it spelled chicory and know it as a warm comforting beverage when brewed like coffee, so that fits with our wintry holiday theme. No particular group is needed to claim any of the gifts I am sharing, and the event is open until the 2nd of January so don't worry if it is too crowded to visit this weekend. *Please Note* This was in my drafts somehow unpublished, I apologize and have no idea how it didn't publish but I am sending it out now as a bonus post.


For my first look, be sure to visit the Tori's Stylez display where their many gifts include this sweet TS-Xmas-Marrit-SE-Penguin outfit. The cardigan, tank, and jeans are each included in Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh body sizes, and there is a HUD with 6 color choices for the cardigan and 9 for the tank top. I had a lot of fun mixing and matching, and really like the distressed jeans with their built in belt. 


Do you need a little extra cuteness in your life? I sure do, and the /studioDire/ Reindeer Penguin Plush gift definitely brought a smile to my face. It consists of three versions of the precious penguin you see above - left hold, right hold, and decor (not shown) which each have fuzzy reindeer antlers and a glowing nose to go with the green elf collar. Now all I need is a RL version :) You can see that the ones to hold have poses built in, and you don't have to wear both of them at once like I did here even if it is fun ;) These are also unrigged so you can adjust them if need be, so you can hold them just right.


Next we get a bit more formal, with the [GIULIADESIGN]-CAMILA-CREAM gift. The dress and three different belts (black, pink, and white) are each provided in sizes for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. I appreciate the way the various belts can really change the whole look, and we can get creative with accessories based on the belt we choose.


AtaMe has a generous gift for us too, their uniquely styled Wrapped Dress Fat Pack. It makes me think of ruffled rose petals or a ballerina tutu, perhaps a touch of both combined somehow. The gift includes Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya sizes, with a HUD that offers 3 solid colors and 4 seasonal patterns. I think it looks charming in all of the HUD's options, so it was hard to decide which to share here when ideally I would show them all off. 


My final look of the evening is a formfitting and flirty jumpsuit from Ghee. Their Wanda Jumpsuit Green gift comes in sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Kupra Low, Kupra Original, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies, with front zipper pulled down to provide a deep V neckline. One thought I have is that we can choose lots of red accessories like shoes and jewelry for an extra festive feel, or enjoy the bright green hue any time of year.

My dental visit went well yesterday, but I was definitely tired after from the nitrous and just generalized stress. Being in a car at all makes me anxious, let alone for something unpleasant. I was following a trial in the news that had a verdict yesterday, yes the one of the eldest of 19 children who did unspeakable things, and am relieved that justice is being served. Even though I am not a parent, it deeply hurts my heart to think of kids being harmed in any way. I am also still watching a hockey game out on the west coast, almost wrapping up with my team about to win :) No blog post tomorrow evening again because of my usual weekend plans. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from Holiday Shop & Hop - Chickory Region:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Tori's Stylez TS-Xmas-Marrit-SE-Penguin $0L Shop & Hop Gift

Photo 2:
Plush: /studioDire/ Reindeer Penguin Plush $0L Shop & Hop Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: [GIULIADESIGN]-CAMILA-CREAM $0L Shop & Hop Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: AtaMe - Wrapped Dress Fat Pack $0L Shop & Hop Gift

Photo 5:
Jumpsuit: Ghee Wanda Jumpsuit Green $0L Shop & Hop Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Brazen - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BAREFOOT dew (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment