Saturday, December 18, 2021

Winter Weekend Wonderland

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I went with a bit of variety, starting with another visit to the Holiday Shop & Hop 2021 event. This time we explore the Poppy region, one of a dozen regions loaded with talented designers offering discounts and free gifts for all visitors. They're all decorated very nicely too, as you will see, and we have until the 2nd of January to stop by. Then I went to the Winter Wonderland Event at Malus Park, another terrific place to shop for the perfect new outfit or home decor items for this festive season. There are exclusive offers and discounts awaiting, and I am always delighted with the participants each round of Malus Park events. Many are familiar to me, but I usually find someone new to become acquainted with as well. It's like having great old friends while making fun new ones :)


My first look is the Shop & Hop gift from Pink Cream Pie, their !PCP :: Aspen Dress [Xmas Pack]. This flirty halter dress has daring openings in the front that are held closed by beaded strands, and comes in sizes for Legacy, Perky, and Maitreya mesh bodies. The versatile HUD provided offers 24 texture options for the dress itself (12 prints and 12 solids), 12 colors for the string at the neckline, 12 for the beads, 24 hues for the built in panties, and an option to toggle the panties off and on. Many of the prints are seasonal, while the solid colors make this a nice choice to wear any time of year.


Next we have the equally seductive !CRISP Bear! <GIFT> Holidays Shop & Hop dress, in icy white and blue with intricate snowflakes dancing about. The dress comes in a fitmesh M size for classic avatars as well as a Maitreya version, both with the golden brooch holding the bodice together above a playful opening. I really like the asymmetrical hem too, for flashes of thigh as we walk or dance. 


Entice can also be found offering discounted selections at the Poppy region, along with this thoughtful gift of their Brand New Day - Green dress. It comes in Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite mesh body sizes. The pleated skirt and collar resembling a scarf (neckerchief?) give school uniform vibes, although mine were never quite this short and sexy ;) I also didn't get a bow at the waist for my RL uniforms, which is a lovely detail here on Brand New Day. 


Over at the Winter Wonderland event, I visited the Blink2Wink display where I found this charming Winter Tunic as their exclusive offer. It is provided in sizes for Freya, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Voluptuous bodies, with a 15 pattern HUD so you can change the look as you wish. The off-shoulder neckline is held in place with the most delicate of straps, and the short skirt has a very pretty flare to it. This flattering dress can be yours for just $125L and only at Winter Wonderland. 


My final look this evening is actually a free treat you can find at the ***LURE*** display, their ELLE-Black Panther+RED dresses. That's right, both colors are included in this gift! Each includes sizing for Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, and Maitreya mesh bodies. The Black Panther texture (left above) has a purplish tone in my lighting, while the red is picking up a bit of raspberry to me, both of which make them look terrific! The styling is very alluring, with the crossed straps and deep V neckline to complement the short hem and bare back. From any angle we are going to look sizzling in this duo of dresses.

Hooray for Friday! It was a decent day, and I got to have dinner with my parents while discussing the holidays a little further. The visit with my grandmother on Christmas eve is off, but the pizza making on Christmas day with just my parents is still on. I took a home test (the plague one, not pregnancy which it almost sounds like LOL) and as I fully expected it was negative. So I just have an annoying cough that is not a sign of anything more sinister, other than being allergic to way too many things. Tomorrow is the farmers market and I will be wearing a mask to protect others from my coughing, and to keep my face warm in case it is chilly that early. The cloth ones are really nice for that, and I found them comforting last winter. I get to enjoy homemade pierogies tomorrow too which is another smile for the weekend. I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening with a bright weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Shop & Hop Gifts from the Poppy Region:

Photo 1:
Dress: Pink Cream Pie !PCP :: Aspen Dress [Xmas Pack] $0L Shop & Hop Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: !CRISP Bear! <GIFT> Holidays Shop & Hop $0L Shop & Hop Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Entice - Brand New Day - Green $0L Shop & Hop Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Blink2Wink - Winter Tunic $125L Winter Wonderland

Photo 5:
Dresses: ***LURE*** Dress ELLE-Black Panther+RED $0L Winter Wonderland Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Poetry - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BAREFOOT dew (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment