Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Frosted Shop and Hop

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I have some Holiday Shop & Hop 2021 treats to share, as you know I always enjoy these well organized SL events with lots of discounted offers and free gifts. There are 12 regions decorated for winter and Christmas, with 240+ designers taking part for your holiday shopping pleasure. I wrote a blog post a couple of days ago but it never got published somehow, so I made sure it is there now and am excited to share gifts from the Frosted region this evening. 


Silvan Moon Designs has a beautiful dress as their free gift, called !!!SMD!!! Moonlight Dance Gown Set-Aura. There are Maitreya and Slink sizes included, both with snowy white satin accentuated by pale teal decor and lots of lush ruffles. Their fashions in general are always such high quality that I appreciate their offering a gift for visitors and fans.


If you want to be someone's special present, you can wrap yourself in the zOOm - Abigail Dress which is one of several (4 I believe) gifts they are offering this round of Shop & Hop. This beauty comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, with a HUD offering 4 ombre texture options. I love the big satin bow on the belt, and the subtle pattern that could be snowflakes. 


Next I combined two more gifts from zOOm, starting with their Little Deer Cropped Sweater. The cute image is sure to bring smiles, and I like the combo of short sleeves with cowl neck. It is provided in Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing. The pants with the playful pattern are our zOOm - Holiday Pants Candy Cane Hunt gift, which are created to fit the Maitreya mesh body. There are lots of tops that you can pair them with, depending on your mood and where you are heading, so experiment and enjoy.


This festive outfit is our Izzie Winter Gift from Look At Me. The sweater and skirt each come in sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite bodies, and there is a HUD with 4 choices each. Those would be fun knit textures for the sweater, and coordinating solids for the high waisted ruffly skirt. Such a cozy look!


My final look of the evening is the Apple Blossom // Hilda SL Gift, a halter style mini dress that accentuates our curves by wrapping them in pretty plaids. The dress itself is sized for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite bodies, with a HUD so we can choose from 6 colorful textures. This is one of the many gifts that I find useful for year round wear, and that pink/purple combo on the left above brings my two favorite colors together so it is probably my favorite of the bunch. 

It was a strange day, starting with a change of plans so I did not wind up cooking with my mom tonight after all. That had to be moved to Friday, which works out fine for me too so I am just readjusting everything else. I can't believe the holidays are sneaking up on us so quickly, at least that's how it feels to me this week. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from Shop & Hop - Frosted Region:

Photo 1:
Dress: Silvan Moon Designs !!!SMD!!! Moonlight Dance Gown Set-Aura $0L Shop & Hop Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: zOOm - Abigail Dress $0L Shop & Hop Gift

Photo 3:
Top: zOOm - Little Deer Cropped Sweater $0L Shop & Hop Gift
Pants: zOOm - Holiday Pants Candy Cane Hunt $0L Shop & Hop Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: Look At Me. Izzie : Winter - GIFT $0L Shop & Hop Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Apple Blossom // Hilda SL Gift $0L Shop & Hop Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Poetry - Blonde
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BAREFOOT dew (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment