Saturday, July 25, 2026

Cream of the Crop

Hiya everyone! Tonight's post is another handful of gifts from the calendar at Cremosas store, where there is a new gift for their free group each day of July. They do these all year round by the way, similar to an Advent calendar and so amazingly generous :) I've shared 2 posts full already, and we are getting to the end of the month so this is probably the last one for this month. As I mentioned last time, each date's gift folder contains 2 gifts - new ones (the ones I'm showing you) and the older one from a prior round. Yep, even more generosity for us to appreciate! My randomly chosen treats tonight are of a more flirty nature, so maybe your weekend can get a little steamy if you visit soon :)


For my first look of the evening, I'm wearing the Cremosas - B 16 bodysuit. Actually it could be intended for use as a swimsuit, but I sometimes find them to be interchangeable in SL. There are sizes for Erika, Kupra, Legacy, Lara X, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies, which is the same set of sizes you'll receive for all of tonight's looks. I really like the sheen of the material and the fun white sections, so pretty!


Cremosas - B 16 is also a bodysuit, technically a bikini but one piece rather than two. It's also got several chains draped around it, with one on the ribs having fun little charms dangling from it. The X tape pasties and thong bikini bottom are all attached too, so this gift is just a single mesh piece with plenty of stunning details. I feel like it should make a jingling sound when we move, lol, wouldn't that be funny? 


If you need another fantastic swimwear look, be sure to grab the Cremosas - B 20 bikini with bonus. The bikini is one piece in the usual sizes for the evening, then the pool float is a separate add-on that you can choose to wear or leave off if you prefer. It attaches at the waist and looks like it's been slung around our hips, just as I used to wear/carry a similar inner tube floatie on the beach :) Since all of these gifts are black, I feel like this could be a Goth girl's dream wardrobe. 


Next we see the gorgeous Cremosas - B 21 dress, which caught my eye with the tulip shaped bra cups and soft pleats on the front of the skirt. I'm also a huge fan of the thin straps winding their way around the waist and holding up our little skirt :) Halter necklines always make me happy, and the mostly bare back is a great way to show off a tattoo if you've got one in your inventory that you need to show off.


One last look of the night, we have the Cremosas - B 23 dress which is hot off the presses :) That asymmetrical style is such fun to wear, and I appreciate the magic of SL making this type of clothing so wearable compared to RL. I just got the giggles thinking about wearing this in the sun and getting the strangest tan lines imaginable! Don't worry, my RL outfit planned for tomorrow's time in the sun is much more sensible...shorts and a short sleeved tee. 

I'm excited for the farmers market in the morning because they will be closed the following 2 weekends for the owners' daughter's wedding in Italy. It sounds beautiful, and I can't wait to see pictures :) I hope you all have a lovely weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Cremosas Store:

Photo 1:
Bodysuit: Cremosas - B 13 $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Bodysuit: Cremosas - B 16 $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Bikini: Cremosas - B 20 $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Cremosas - B 21 $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Cremosas - B 23 $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: TRUTH Strawberry - Essential
Skin: enLight RUE 5-Satin, Xtreme Model Skin 5-Satin & nipple covers
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.7.1)
Poses: Various Sets from [piXit] or Verocity

No comments:

Post a Comment