Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Fitmesh Fanatics Freebies

Hiya everyone! Tonight it's time to explore some gifts for the Fitmesh Fanatics group, which is currently free to join. That means that everything you see featured in this post is free just for visiting the stores :) I'm always interested in seeing what these places have on sale or as new releases, so these multi-designer groups just give me an extra excuse to go browsing. I'm very grateful for this type of group, and for all the participating designers who offer treats for the members to enjoy.


Our first stop is ANGEL"s JEWELRY to claim their glittery AJ_dress ANDREA bw flower gift. The style is stunning, with the diagonal hem that goes all the way up to the left hip (showing off some cheek in the rear view) and the fun strap holding it in place. There are sizes for Freya, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Legacy, Maitreya, Petite, Lara X, and Reborn mesh bodies. The most noteworthy feature is probably the animated glitter, hard to see in still images like this but there are tiny sparkles that you can see in person :)


I also visited Yuni where their terrific gift for us is called Taran Outfit. I'm loving the Chinese style with mandarin collar and frog buttons, modernized with bared midriff and extra short skirt. Both the top and skirt will fit Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Lara X, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies. It isn't very noticeable in my photo unfortunately, but there is a subtle swirly pattern embossed on the fabric that reminds me of clouds or windy weather. 


I really adore the [ARTi'S] SpringTime Dress because of the floral print and the way it skims along our curves, but I do have a confession - the rebel in me wants to remind you that flowers aren't just for spring ;) I can read the name, lol, but I'm going to wear it in the summer too, and probably other times of year because it is simply too lovely to leave hanging in a closet. We receive sizing for Erika, Legacy, Bombshell, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Lara X, Petite X, Nhumana, Nhumana Lively, Prima Busty, Prima Petite, Reborn, Waifu, and Rebirth Petite mesh bodies. Whew! That is an impressive set of sizes, so if you have any friends with one of these bodies and not enough clothing for it, please send them here!


Next we take a look at the gorgeous [LRS] Irem Dress, which is similar to the first one I shared tonight with some notable differences. Instead of being strapless, this beauty has spaghetti straps where the left one has slipped off our shoulder, and the diagonal hemline is cut to provide more coverage of our bottom. The dress and matching garter are each provided in Erika, Gen X Classic/Dainty, Gen X Curvy/Dainty, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Peach, and Reborn mesh body sizes. The garter has three chains draped from it that alternate between gold and white, so pretty! I also got a kick out of the fabric's childlike pattern, with whimsical sketches of hearts, stars, stick figures, and XOXO colored in bright scribbles. 


My final stop of the evening was *Stars*Fashion* where I gratefully grabbed their Bea gift for the Fitmesh Fanatics group (on the wall with several other treats for various groups). The strapless dress with drop waist comes in sizes for Freya, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Reborn, and Juicy Boobs, while the coordinated boots will fit Belleza Classic, Belleza Curvy, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn bodies. Then there is a HUD enclosed with 15 colors each for dress and boots, 3 metals, 5 for the straps, and 3 for the soles. I had a lot of fun playing with the HUD as usual, lol, since I simply can't resist that urge ;) That dark purple is an instant favorite color for me, but variety is the spice of life, even Second Life. 

I can't figure out if I need a nap, a few minutes of stretching, or a really good piece of dark chocolate. I don't have the chocolate and not really time for a nap, lol, so I'm going to do a little stretching when I finish here :) It was a decent day and I am still unsure if I'm going out Wednesday or Thursday, as that will be determined by the weather. I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: ANGEL"s JEWELRY AJ_dress ANDREA bw flower $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: Yuni - Taran Outfit $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: [ARTi'S] SpringTime Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: [LRS] Irem Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: *Stars*Fashion* Bea gift $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: TRUTH Flutter - Redhead
Skin: enLight RUE 5-Satin, Xtreme Model Skin 5-Satin & nipple covers
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.7.1)
Poses: Various Sets from [piXit] or Verocity

No comments:

Post a Comment