Monday, January 18, 2016

Black or White Hunt Treats Again

Hiya everyone! That's right, I do have plenty more terrific prizes to share from the Black or White 2 Hunt. I am really impressed with the quality of these gifts, and I hope you enjoy them as much as I am.

First we have the black path prize from B Barbie Style, who are #10 in the hunt and the designers responsible for our nails from the past couple of nights (and tonight) along the white path. The dress includes a flexi lace skirt, system layer top and bottom, and appliers for Slink Physique, TMP, and a multi-HUD for Omega, Belleza, Maitreya, Lolas and more. 

This cute look is the Reach For The Stars Outfit from Mishmash Fusion, #12 in the black path. It includes the jacket/top, and the pants, each in 5 mesh sizes with playful stars on each. I really like this outfit, as I tend to gravitate towards casual looks when hunting or fishing around the grid.

Get Frocked (#13) has two great gifts for us in this hunt, this being their dress from the black path. Standard mesh sizes, a subtle dark pattern, ruffles, and peek-a-boo slits on the sleeves, this is full of fun details.

The white path prize from Get Frocked is this charming layered shirt which also comes in several mesh sizes. I really enjoy the layered look, and I promise that I wear pants with this when I'm out and about ;) 

Finally we wrap up tonight's post with two different gifts that each happen to be from the black path. DemotiK is #14 in the hunt and their ladies' prize is the plaid ruffled short jacket and the belted tennis skirt, each in standard sizes. My necklace and bracelet are from Redrose Jewellry, #07 in the hunt, their Pink Stone Black Pearl set. The pop of bright pink really shines, and can bring a welcome splash of color to any outfit.

Nail note of the night is the same as the last 2 nights, prize #10 from B Barbie Style white path. You get Slink and Omega HUDs with 4 variations of white nails to choose from. You may be wondering about my new hair, well it is a gacha prize from Truth Hair at the Epiphany Event, $50L a pull and I won their brown set so I figured why not? The included HUD has a nice variety of shades, and this one happens to have a bit of auburn at the ends so I couldn't resist. I do love Truth Hair and always appreciate a good updo for blogging needs.

Well I hope you've all had a decent Monday, I know they aren't always fun but they can lead to bigger and better things :) Magical magpie hugs to all of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Black or White 2 Hunt:

Photo 1:

Dress: B Barbie Style (BBS) B&W Hunt Prize Black lace Dress $0L Hunt Prize #10 Black Path

Photo 2:

Outfit: Mishmash Fusion Reach For The Stars Outfit $0L Hunt Prize #12 Black Path

Photo 3:
Dress: Get Frocked Black or White Hunt (Black Gift) $0L Hunt Prize #13 Black Path

Photo 4:

Shirt: Get Frocked Black or White Hunt (White Gift) $0L Hunt Prize #13 White Path

Photo 5:

Outfit: DemotiK Ladies BoW2 $0L Hunt Prize #14 Black Path
Jewelry: Redrose Jewellry Pink Stone Black Pearl Necklace/Bracelet $0L Hunt Prize #07 Black Path

Nails: B Barbie Style (BBS) B&W White Hunt Nails $0L Hunt Prize #10 White Path

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Kasimire [Browns] Gacha for Epiphany
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Sahra GG GEN 2016 Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment