Thursday, January 14, 2016

Dollarbies and Lucky Boards

Hiya everyone! There are a few $1L hunts around the grid that have some really fun offerings, and tonight I am sharing a couple of the Who's Who Hunt 2 prizes with you. That is a Doctor Who theme and I am new to that world so not very knowledgeable yet, but can definitely appreciate these prizes regardless. Then I visited a nightclub type area with lots of lucky boards, Black Fox, to see what new goodies I could show you from those. Let's have a look, shall we?


Our first look is the Who's Who prize from Emerald Couture, whose outfit is a single mesh piece in many sizes- 5 standard, 5 fitmesh, Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, and Hourglass versions too. I love the design on the front, and the smaller hidden one on the back :) Just a single linden for this fun outfit, once you find the question mark of course.


Another fun outfit from the Who's Who hunt is this prize from Cupcake Clothing, their Doctor Who #4 Outfit. It includes the wrap top and the freak'n jeans in olive, and I googled to see what the connection with the 4th doctor is. Turns out he wore a scarf with a very similar print to our top :) I'm sure I've seen scarves in connection with Doctor Who around the grid and just never knew which doctor, but I'm learning. Each part of this outfit is provided in 5 sizes, all for that little $1L.


How about some lucky board prizes? Head over to Black Fox and you will find dozens of boards, a huge assortment of gifts to be won including the lovely Kaiya-Asia dress in several patterns. On the left above is the prize in yellow, and on a separate board you can win the red version on the right. They have a delightful glow to them, and those little slits on the sides are eye-catching as well. Each are provided in Small, Medium, and Large sizes.


Another prize you can find on those lucky boards is the very generous BCF Christmas Set, which includes the fantasy dress, high heel boots, overs scarf, and ladies leggings which are each boxed separately. I think I like the dress best without the scarf and probably without the leggings, but with those sexy boots (which are for the classic avatar feet) but it's up to you how you choose to mix and match this one. I also appreciate that despite the name, this is not limited to a holiday.


Last look of the night, this is also a lucky board prize from Black Fox. This is courtesy of M.I.X. and is simply called Knit Dress. It's provided in a single size which fit me just fine, and is a very comfy looking loose fit with a flared skirt.

Nail note of the night: I chose a Marketplace free gift for the evening, from A:S:S called Metal Dreams. It comes in 8 lustrous colors, with HUDs for Slink, Belleza, Maitreya, and Omega. This is a terrific gift, and for free is a real treasure :)

My day...well I am still reeling from the loss of Alan Rickman, as if David Bowie weren't bad enough. Same age, same dreadful disease, it is unspeakably awful. I am trying to be my usual cheerful self, but a part of me is hiding in a blanket fort with a doe plushie, occasionally whispering "Always".

Credits:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Emerald Couture EC Who's Who 2 Hunt Outfit $1L Who's Who Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: Cupcake Clothing - Doctor Who # 4 Outfit $1L Who's Who Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Dress Left: kaiya-AsiaDress(yel) $0L Black Fox Lucky Board Prize
Dress Right: kaiya-AsiaDress(red) $0L Black Fox Lucky Board Prize

Photo 4:
Outfit: BCF-C001_Christmas Set $0L Black Fox Lucky Board Prize

Photo 5:
Dress: M.I.X.*Knit Dress $0L Black Fox Lucky Board Prize

Nails: A:S:S - Nail Appliers - Metal dreams  $0L Marketplace

Hair: TRUTH Felicity - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. 2016 DEC. GG 2015 Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment