Friday, January 8, 2016

*CC* Lucky Boards Galore

Hiya everyone! I decided that there were just too many fun lucky boards at *CC* for me to only show you the one prize I did yesterday, so I hung out there a bit more to ensure I had enough prizes to dedicate a full post to their lovely treats. No group is needed, just some patience and maybe a lucky charm ;) Remember there are mens' prizes here too, so bring your favorite guys and your favorite ladies.


 First we have a very familiar outfit, *CC* Girls Cute Wear Sailor which holds a top and skirt each in 5 sizes. I know it says girls rather than womens (as you'll see on others in a bit) but the small sizes fit me as shown, so I'm guessing a pretty wide range of avatar sizes will do just fine. You can see from the view on the right that the chest is very modestly built, yes that's my polite way of saying I look a bit flat heehee, but the bow makes it less obvious from the front. I think this is fun for a costume or just to wear randomly :)


This is another outfit that works as a costume or just as being totally random, take a look at *CC* Womens Prisoner Costume. It comes complete with the jaunty cap, and 5 mesh sizes of dress. I wonder what I did wrong...whatever it is, I was framed, I tell ya! I'm innocent!! (。◕‿◕。)


This outfit is actually two different prizes, the first being the *CC* Padded Vest in a lovely hot pink color, 5 mesh sizes to choose from. Our dangerous low-slung pants are their *CC* Jogging Pants, also in 5 sizes with one leg up and one down for those days you just can't decide, and I do like the black stripes down the side as well. Details always catch my attention.


One last look for the night, we have a gorgeous kimono in so many shades of pink and green! The *CC* Ladies Kimono Pink has a fantastic print with a nice variety of flowers adorning it, and that attached belt with its deep coloring is a beautiful component too. This comes in standard mesh sizes also, always a plus.

No nail note of the night as I chose from the Slink default HUD today, as I randomly like to do, well I must admit I do feel rather random the past few days anyway. I am really looking forward to part of tomorrow, then the next few days are going to be frustrating, so I can't decide what mood to be in. In the morning I'll be going to a new Amish market, then the regular farmers' market I usually attend (for the first time in 3 weeks thanks to my stupid toe) so the fun I have there will have to carry me through a super annoying unwanted houseguest here until Monday. I'll still be blogging, as hiding from said houseguest is my goal anyway ;) So until tomorrow evening, I wish you all a beautiful day and send lots of magical magpie hugs to all!!

Credits:
All Prizes from *CC* Lucky Boards:

Photo 1:
Outfit: *CC* Girls Cute Wear Sailor $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: *CC* Women's Prisoner Costume $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 3:
Top: *CC* Padded Vest $0L Lucky Board Prize
Pants: *CC* JOGGING PANTS $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 4:

Kimono: *CC* Ladies Kimono Pink $0L Lucky Board Prize

Hair: Magika [01] Safe
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Virginia Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment