Sunday, January 10, 2016

Womenstuff Lounge Group Gifts

Hiya everyone! While thinking about various sources of freebies, it hit me that I hadn't yet visited the Womenstuff lounge to pick up their group gifts there from a wide variety of designers. Now there is a $50L fee to join the group, but I assure you there are plenty of gifts to more than justify that cost. In the 2 sections of Womenstuff groups at the lounge there were over 60 gifts currently, so that breaks down to less than a linden each :) I had joined a few years ago when they had a free hunt that required the group tag, but the past few rounds didn't need the group. Let's take a look at a small sampling of what you can find, shall we?


This is actually two different gifts that look fantastic together. The dress is from YoKana and is called Rachel, a tunic skirt with a rose pattern on the top. The alpha is mentioned as optional, and the top is slightly sheer so I am actually wearing it without it. I'm going to highly recommend you wear your favorite pair of panties with this ;) I paired it with the beautiful Natalle Gold Garnet Jan Necklace from LUMINESSE, and as a RL January baby I can appreciate this even more. I used to find that many less expensive garnets took on a muddy brown hue in RL, so I was delighted to see this fiery blood red shade! This necklace has a built in resize script which I did use to shrink it a bit.


Posh Pixels has a flirty maxi dress called Helena for us at the lounge, and I've blogged similar styles before but never tire of this intriguing look. The sweet floral print makes me look forward to spring already.


As there are several gifts of jewelry at the lounge, I decided this dress should have some accessories :) The dress is *AS* Tangerine Floral, with attached belt. All the jewelry you see is our gift from Chop Zuey, a set called To The Daisy Grey which includes a necklace with 2 add on chains, earrings, 2 bracelets, and a ring for the right hand. All include resize scripts, and I quite like how the earrings and ring are smaller versions of the design featured on the bracelets and necklace, tying everything together beautifully.


Here we have a very playful dress from LOoLOo Designs, their Tagg'd Dress with the cute zipper all the way down the front and the graffiti-inspired print. I can see this as a perfect choice for a night at a club, or maybe doing some shopping.


Our last glimpse is another sassy little dress, this time from M&M and called Krystel Dress in red. I love the design with the heart surrounded by pearls (just a texture, not 3D) with the snowflake inside. Like all of the dresses I've shown tonight, this comes in several mesh sizes so you can find a great fit. 

No nail note tonight as I went with the Slink default HUD included with the hands/feet. I hope the small fee for joining the Womenstuff group doesn't put you off or make anyone disappointed with tonight's post, as I have the best of intentions and it is a relatively small investment compared to many group fees (I usually see between $250L to over $1000L which I could never bring myself to pay) and there are dozens of gifts awaiting. You can always go look around and see what you think, the group join boards are right by the gifts.

I hope you're all having a terrific weekend, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from the Womenstuff Group Lounge:

Photo 1:
Dress: YoKana - Rachel TunicSkirt Roses $0L WS Group Gift
Necklace: LUMINESSE Natalle Gold Garnet JAN Necklace $0L WS Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: {POSH PIXELS} Helena  - Gift $0L WS Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: *AS* Tangerine Floral $0L WS Group Gift
Jewelry: Chop Zuey - To The Daisy Grey Set $0L WS Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: LOoLOo Tagg'd Dress $0L WS Group Gift

Photo 5:

Dress: M&M-KRYSTEL DRESS MESH RED $0L WS Group Gift

Hair: TRUTH Dolly - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Virginia Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment