Thursday, January 28, 2016

Great Group Gifts Galore

Hiya everyone! I do enjoy alliteration, so please forgive my silly post title :) I realized it had been a while since I picked up any SLF&O Group gifts to share (that's SL Frees & Offers) and when I arrived at one of the places on the notecard from about 3 weeks ago, I immediately realized that with 8 gifts, Karla Boutique would wind up being my entire post tonight. Since they have a ton of lucky boards, that might be the next post ;) For now though, let's see what they're generously giving the SLF&O group members.

First, we have the sexy Kaylyn Multi mini dress, which comes in standard sizes and includes a HUD with 6 texture choices. Many are black and white designs, but I leaned towards these two so they'd match the shoes I'm showing. They are another SLF&O gift from Karla Boutique, the Wintey sandals for Slink high, in a lovely winter white shade.

Galaxy Multi dress is out of this world! Oh dear, now I'm being punny...there's no denying that this dress has a flirty style, and you get a HUD with 6 color choices as well. Versatility is a wonderful feature for sure.

This outfit is called Temptation and there is no need to resist this gift. You will receive the fitmesh jeans in standard sizes plus Belleza and Maitreya sizes, along with two different shirts...the one on the left is in system layers with appliers for Maitreya and Belleza, and on the right is the mesh version in 5 fitmesh sizes and Belleza and Maitreya versions. Both shirts say "I can resist everything except temptation".

Our last look of the night is a cozy look that can go from daytime into evening easily. Viola Multi dress has a built in jacket, and comes with a color change HUD with 6 choices for the dress itself. 

Nail note of the night: on a whim, I headed to La Boheme to see what was new and wound up picking up a mani/pedi from the bi-monthly sale board near the front door. For just $10L I got the [LB Persephone Silver] set of 10 colors with silver tips, in HUDs for Slink mani, Slink Pedi, and Maitreya. The gold version is on the sale board as well, along with a few other gorgeous choices. I expect they'll change the sale items in a few days so don't hesitate :)

My weekend houseguest will be arriving very soon, so a few posts will be either smaller or later than usual, maybe even both LOL, but I'll try my best. I hope you all have a beautiful weekend, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from Karla Boutique for the SLF&O Group:

Photo 1:
Dress: !!! Karla Boutique !!! Kaylyn Multi mini dress  - mesh $0L Group Gift
Shoes: !!! Karla Boutique !!! Wintey  sandals  high  SLink  mesh $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: !! Karla Boutique!!Galaxy multi dress mesh $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: !!! Karla Boutique !!! Temptation Outfit $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:

Dress: !!! Karla Boutique !!Viola Multi Dress - compat mesh body $0L Group Gift

Nails: La Boheme [LB Persephone Silver] OMNI Set $10L Bi-Monthly Sale

Hair: MINA - Louisa - Light red (Seasons Story Event)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Sahra GG GEN 2016 Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment