Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Time for Shinies

Hiya everyone! Since I had been watching weather forecasts and looking out my window all day, I considered what would be a good way to brighten up a dreary day. So I visited Free Dove and found that one of their monthly mini-hunts is the SL jewelers Chop Zuey. That fit the bill for sure, cheer things up with some sparkly gifts! There are 8 black boxes from Chop Zuey hidden around the Free Dove building, 4 for the men (square boxes) and 4 for the ladies (rounded boxes like hat boxes) and they are a decent size so they were not too difficult to find. It is enjoyable to roam around Free Dove while searching for their hunt prizes, since everything on the main floor is free. It is a wonderful resource for new residents and longtime SL'ers like myself, since you can pick up excellent quality freebies as well as find new favorite stores to visit if you like what you see from a vendor. Upstairs they have sales events and I noticed there are gachas up there now too, how fun! I do not recall any of the hunt prizes being upstairs this time around though, I usually check anyway.


My first look is their lovely set called The Snow Dance Demi Parure, consisting of the silver and diamond necklace and earrings I am wearing above. I love the setting with the look of a starburst, and their jewelry all contains a resize script to allow you to adjust it if need be. 


Another smart set to be on the lookout for is their Love Knot Pyrite Set, whose earrings and necklace feature such pretty hearts as well as love knots in silver. Same resize script, same attention to detail. This one is a bit of a bolder look, which can really suit your mood or outfit of the day.


I am a big fan of bracelets, and this beauty is another womens' prize at Free Dove called To The Daisy Moonstone Bracelet. The varied stones and delicate flowers, along with that swooping shape, make for a really intriguing piece of wearable art. That is how I tend to view my favorite jewelry in RL and SL by the way :) 


The fourth of our 4 female prizes is Chop Zuey's charming Blue Love Bangles, which can be worn together or separately. There are 3 labeled A, B, and C, and the primary one (worn alone in the inset) is A. They all have that handy resize script too. I am not certain if the stones are blue topaz or aquamarine, one of those lovely light blue gems that can really perk up an outfit.


One last look of the evening, I thought you might want a better look at the sexy dress I picked up for free at Free Dove to wear for this post. It is from {Chaotic} and called Little Black Dress, and includes sizes for standard, Belleza Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP along with the matching shoes for Slink High. You don't have to hunt for this, just browse the shelves labeled Womens Clothing. I also snuck in one of the mens' prizes, one of the classic Cantique Bracelets. There are left and right versions inside the prize, and I made good use of that resize script to reduce it about 30% so it fit my wrist better. I love the bold squared links, they manage to be rugged and elegant at the same time.

The storm did not hit my immediate area as badly as anticipated, so I am relieved that all is well and we just have the usual plowing and shoveling to be done. I hope any of my readers who are in the regions the storm hit are safe and warm as well, and that everyone is having a peaceful day/evening. Magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Free Dove Hunt - Chop Zuey:


Photo 1:
Jewelry: Chop Zuey - The Snow Dance Demi Parure $0L Free Dove Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Jewelry: Chop Zuey - Love Knot Pyrite Set $0L Free Dove Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Bracelet: Chop Zuey - To The Daisy Moonstone Bracelet $0L Free Dove Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Bracelet: Chop Zuey - Blue Love Bangles $0L Free Dove Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Dress: {Chaotic} Lil Black Dress $0L Free Dove Gift (Not Hunt Prize)
Bracelet: Chop Zuey Men - Cantique Bracelets $0L Free Dove Hunt Prize

Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Zoya - gingers (March VIP Group Gift)
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Seth Eyes - Hope (Size S)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Irina 2016 Tan
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment